1 minute ago, Noldus said:

BTW I,m up in the blue area .... 17 C and sun now,  9 C last night.... 

pfff … insane differences .. still preferring the heat 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

45°C plus days coming for Spain, Italy, to Greece as we head into next week

347627657_650693810512346_1917673055112292087_n.jpg

and there are people in authority and also of great influence that still say global warming isn't real! smh

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sambuka jugó con él y simplemente "probó" para ver cómo es su calidad... Creo que, a juzgar por su resultado (quedarse dormida, guiarlo, pedirle que fuera a traer agua para detener la penetración) estaba muy decepcionada... El El maestro esta jugando sus cartas y anotara SI QUIERE.. 

You have no idea what's really going on dude 😂

Everyone here only interprets what they see and comes up with their own theories, but what happens between them... we don't know 🤐

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, peking said:

as all women should do with all men

what works for one shouldn't mean it works for all

Sorry ..: but when you have confidence , you are guiding the whole action … when you offer pleasure , the lady comes to you and she dictates then what she wishes even more … of course , balance is always the key 😊 

another possible interpretation:

Sambuka is Lacrim's territory as is Harley. There must be some sort of a deal between them as it was with the previous guy Anthony: no need to fight over the girls.

Of course being Sambuka totally free, she can decide to change this.

52 minutes ago, alomagic14 said:

You have no idea what's really going on dude 😂

Everyone here only interprets what they see and comes up with their own theories, but what happens between them... we don't know 🤐

I am a good person interpreting body languages and facial expressions… obviously I might be completely wrong , but my REAL LIFE has proved that I am hardly ever wrong when I watch people ..