Cool Machines thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of cool machines,i think many guys on here would agree that they would get this but NOT for dental practice i'm sure,,,, ;D

Natural movements, like shaking its head and choking.  Yep, that sounds pretty realistic to me. 

I want to know, does it spit or swallow?    Because that's kind of important to me.

I'll take mine without vocal cords or teeth,,,lmao

I'd hate to see what it's like if you should piss her off and she should decide to clamp down on you. 

"TAKE THAT ROUND EYES!"    "You no hurt my robotic feelings,.. I teach you, you no teach me!"

OK, OK, I can see where this is going.

Might as well get it over with....

Are they kidding me!  She looks like some drugged out bitch at a party.  One that would steal your wallet no less.  And when she turned her head, it was like a flash back to the Exorcist all over again.

And if that the best that we can do, then the Chinese have it all over us now.

"Aw,.. Come on back to me, my little plasticine baby,.. open wide for daddy."   

Here's a machine for our CC girls so they don't feel left out, and it's suitably steam-punky, too:

LZ2.jpg

"Yes Folks,.. Three hundred and fourteen feet long, and capable of carrying six people".  "The future of air travel looks pretty bright on board one of these babies."

The Aliens in their space crafts must have been laughing themselves sick over this one.  I'm almost too embarrassed to say I am human. 

"No, Me not human.  Me made of plasticine."  :-[ 

Regarding lighter-than-air machines, Zeppelin airships had an excellent record of passenger safety, and held far more than just 6 passengers. Over three decades of operation, the only fatalities of passengers was on the Hindenburg (13 passengers, 22 crew). There were 97 people on board.

Personally, if I have a choice between being in an exploding, crashing airship, and an exploding, crashing airliner with 320 people on board, I'll take my chances with the airship.

This sucker went around the world without incident: (plus, the music is nice)

Picked up one of these puppies for $20 at a yard sale. Like a lot of the old stuff, it still works perfectly.

It's rather fun to play with, except the wire is a huge hassle to untangle and it weighs about 100 pounds.

wire_recorder1.jpg

Archived