Cool Machines thread

Welcome to Squirrel Challenge.

I challenge you to post what this machine depicts, and who invented it. Hint: it was the first of its kind, launched a huge hobby, and that hobby is now grown up (and sometimes lethal.)

First to respond gets 10 points from Foamy!!!

rcmain02.jpg

Just going by your hint... it's a drone (radio controlled vehicle).  Do I get partial credit?  ;D

Tesla's toy boat (yeah, I googled the picture)... do I still get partial credit for guessing it's an RCV?  I guessed that before I googled.  ;D  ;D

Well I was way off.  I was going to say it was a pressure cooker for cooking a pot roast, with it's own ventilator fan.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Squirrel.

I stood up next to this thing.  The stats on it, such as weight and such, are staggering.

Squeal,.. Static, uurp.    "Attention,.. Attention,.. The big mother fucker will leaving on track five in ten minutes".  Squeal, clunk.   

Look, there's a whole family of them out there now. 

Can you imagine this guy when he was little with his first set of tinker toys!  He must have gone ape shit over them. 

"Oh thank you daddy, oh thank you mommy,.. You don't know what this means to me!"

Wind driven, obviously.    I'll bet in a hurricane those little fuckers would really scamper about. 

Probably do 60 miles and hour! 

Welcome to Squirrel Challenge.

I challenge you to post what this machine depicts, and who invented it. Hint: it was the first of its kind, launched a huge hobby, and that hobby is now grown up (and sometimes lethal.)

First to respond gets 10 points from Foamy!!!

rcmain02.jpg

Just going by your hint... it's a drone (radio controlled vehicle).  Do I get partial credit?  ;D

Tesla's toy boat (yeah, I googled the picture)... do I still get partial credit for guessing it's an RCV?  I guessed that before I googled.  ;D  ;D

Well I was way off.  I was going to say it was a pressure cooker for cooking a pot roast, with it's own ventilator fan.

Yeah, I was way off too.  I thought it was a combination all-weather bathtub, lightning rod, catheter from early 20th Century Warsaw. 

He must have spent a fortune at Lowes in PVC pipes. 

"Back again Mr. Tinkerer?"

"Yes, I need another truck load of pipes if you please."  "Any chance you can have them delivered to me by tomorrow,.. I feel a breeze coming on."

Speaking of cool machines,i think many guys on here would agree that they would get this but NOT for dental practice i'm sure,,,, ;D

Natural movements, like shaking its head and choking.  Yep, that sounds pretty realistic to me. 

I want to know, does it spit or swallow?    Because that's kind of important to me.

Don't you just love it when they look up at you with those beautiful cow eyes of theirs. 

Speaking of cool machines,i think many guys on here would agree that they would get this but NOT for dental practice i'm sure,,,, ;D

Natural movements, like shaking its head and choking.  Yep, that sounds pretty realistic to me. 

I want to know, does it spit or swallow?    Because that's kind of important to me.

I'll take mine without vocal cords or teeth,,,lmao

Archived