Olimpia, Nefeli (2023) #1

A quite surprised incident , also very disappointing. , she was a really “ cool “ tenant and when it started becoming fun for these two girls .. I think we will see her again , still , all the best to beautiful Nefeli . 

35 minutes ago, happyone said:

Nefeli was the one that liked anal and non stop sex.  She was the one that introduced Olimpia, who is still in the apartment, to lesbian sex play. She originally had her hair braided, then removed them. 

Well said , as mentioned , a disappointing development .. It’s like RLC balances between great news ( Samantha’s return ) and bad news ( Nefeli’s departure ) 

34 minutes ago, zone51 said:

well the things going worse and worse on RLC these days

many girls left the project and not much join

Samantha is here , Angie is back and on fire - unfortunately with a bad lover - , we might be seeing once again Aurora and some girls in the villas expected .. let’s see . 

• Haha 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Well said , as mentioned , a disappointing development .. It’s like RLC balances between great news ( Samantha’s return ) and bad news ( Nefeli’s departure ) 

This apt never really did it for me....waaaaay to many "commercial bating" sessions,just too fake for my liking

• Upvote 2

Just now, cupid30 said:

This apt never really did it for me....waaaaay to many "commercial bating" sessions,just too fake for my liking

You are very right .. but all “ private “ life sessions with their guys were really great .. Nefeli and the sex marathon with her guy , their “ getting to know “ lesbian things and developing a friendship ( I believe they met inside this apartment and didn’t know one another before joining ) , still , very well also said , they had - especially in the beginning - those recorder or live broadcasting sex shows that personally I also hate ( that’s when I started heavily disliking Carla during her last stay ) .. Let’s see how the apartment goes  , Czech Republic is the 2nd biggest hub for RLC and we have seen a really great improvement with the recent introduction of Barbie and Ken , let’s see . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are very right .. but all “ private “ life sessions with their guys were really great .. Nefeli and the sex marathon with her guy , their “ getting to know “ lesbian things and developing a friendship ( I believe they met inside this apartment and didn’t know one another before joining ) , still , very well also said , they had - especially in the beginning - those recorder or live broadcasting sex shows that personally I also hate ( that’s when I started heavily disliking Carla during her last stay ) .. Let’s see how the apartment goes  , Czech Republic is the 2nd biggest hub for RLC and we have seen a really great improvement with the recent introduction of Barbie and Ken , let’s see . 

let me see kimberly j brown GIF

• Haha 1