Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

Just now, pulo filipe said:

How will it be tonight 

Oooooooh I wonder to wank or not to wank that is a problem or shall I have one anyway or shall I look through next doors window while she feeds new baby  YES IVE DECIDED 

People were doubting things with Malia … People were doubting what Leora did with Dennis till the presentation of the facts ( yes , booze times but i thought that hardcore fans always insist that she has control of things .. ) 

Obviously nothing is going to be with Dennis , but yesterday was already mention .. Dennis appeared suddenly as Leora decided to prove herself different of the criticism ? Was it Dennis there to show to Paul that there are people around and he needs to step up his game ? Did Dennis suddenly appear for the apartment to try and draw another kind of attention ? All of that together or none of that ? 

The facts ?? 
a ) Paul slept the whole night next to his girl 

b ) PAUL DIDN’T SPEND time in front of the lingo or for the first time ( visual proof that he can dedicate more time to her than his daily habit ) 

c ) Leora was checking a lot her phone during prime time 

d ) THE FORUM SAW MEMBERS APPEARING to post their opinions , it was traffic here for whatever reasons ..

Conclusion … Dennis appeared for the for the first time , if Paul wants , he will appear again . If he doesn’t , it was the last time we saw .. and then , in the end , we will wonder who runs the place … 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Same as last night, a dull evening eating and watch movies.  

To her credit, recently the butt plug was shown off to Paul and several anal intercourse sessions.  I'd sure like to see the old the old Leora looking at the camera for us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

. … People were doubting what Leora did with Dennis till the presentation of the facts ( yes , booze times but i thought that hardcore fans always insist that she has control of things .. ) 

Obviously nothing is going to be with Dennis , but yesterday was already mention .. Dennis appeared suddenly as Leora decided to prove herself different of the criticism ? Was it Dennis there to show to Paul that there are people around and he needs to step up his game ? Did Dennis suddenly appear for the apartment to try and draw another kind of attention ? All of that together or none of that ? 

The facts ?? 
a ) Paul slept the whole night next to his girl 

b ) PAUL DIDN’T SPEND time in front of the lingo or for the first time ( visual proof that he can dedicate more time to her than his daily habit ) 

c ) Leora was checking a lot her phone during prime time 

d ) THE FORUM SAW MEMBERS APPEARING to post their opinions , it was traffic here for whatever reasons ..

Conclusion … Dennis appeared for the for the first time , if Paul wants , he will appear again . If he doesn’t , it was the last time we saw .. and then , in the end , we will wonder who runs the place … 

I understand from this that you did not see the evening that Leora left Dennis with Malia and went away for a night herself, you didn't see the ridiculous drama that followed either .. a totally drunk Dennis who kept trying to get hold of Malia  ...why do you react so cramped to everything that doesn't fit into your wonderful world?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3