Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I understand from this that you did not see the evening that Leora left Dennis with Malia and went away for a night herself, you didn't see the ridiculous drama that followed either .. a totally drunk Dennis who kept trying to get hold of Malia  ...why do you react so cramped to everything that doesn't fit into your wonderful world?

I was here on this very topic and was commenting , where have you been that day to say your opinion on what was happening ? 

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Your PM isn't working

Will answer as soon as time allows and be relaxed .. insane period currently , good friend here will compensate 😊

• Haha 1

Saw replay of Leora butt plug and all eating and smelling her essence on replay. Love to see her smell her feminine oder.

While she was paying the bills after deciding which vehicle to take I was driving along the Pacific Ocean taking in the sights. Leora hasn't got a clue of life out cities.  Close by is ocean and charter fishing, lakes, rivers with abundant fish, miles and miles of farms, the national park. They leave their apartment and walk around a city like rats in a cage.

Wish she and Paul would go down to the Mediterranean or other non-city non-urban area and see what the world has for them outside their box. They have no kids, no responsibilities nothing whatsoever holding them back from seeing what is there to see.

Has Leora or Paul ever had a driver's license or a car? Why don't the RLC members have cars? I don't even know anyone that would live in an apartment much less without a car.

Even if she wants the RLC perks why live like a hermit?. Even Nelly and Bogdan, Venera and Lion and others go places. Seems so strange to see two pre-middle age people existing when both could be living a fulfilling life. You don't have to have people visit to experience life outside a mile square area. Just seems like such a wasted life.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Good Morning Hello GIF by Baylor University

Good morning Good Night 

Sunday is the day to meet the family, have that barbecue and renew your energies for the week

16/07/2023 16/July/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot

• Thanks 2