Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Max, like many others from the USA who have never been to Europe you have this misconception about our way of life, many who have visited would like to stay. The rail/public transport network in Europe is better than the USA's ever will have, and on saying that Germany, Poland, Austria and Slovakia are no more than couple of hours away by train, slightly longer by car. Now how long from somewhere around the middle of the USA would you have to drive or take a train to visit another country let alone four of them?

Paul has a Russian driving license, which is not valid in Europe, but back in Russia he used to borrow his parents car, 

Interesting.  Newark, I don't do cities. Saying that after being in them, working in them and being able to flee them. Like a bunch of rats with nothing but the clothes on their back. So, long traffic lights, crosswalks, sidewalks and buildings blocking the view.

I still think it odd they don't enjoy the area or that Leora or Paul wouldn't want a car (or as in my case many). Love driving and the freedom it gives. The train system could take them to many interesting places. Leora would rather stare at her iPhone.

FYI, I went to a portion of my college in Europe. I still have family there, a couple living nearby Leora and Paul.  It is a different mindset. They share farm equipment and plow the same field like a commune. I have about 3,000 feet of fence to keep people out.  My dad needed a pickup to service his property.

There are places in Europe I enjoyed and could have live there pre-EU but only in rural areas where I could have a home on my own fenced property (and my guns) 😉.  Couldn't live in New York or New Jersey!

That's why my ancestors immigrated to America. To be able with hard work, to own property and build wealth. I guess people that have never experienced owning property wouldn't understand.

I've traveled on our antiquated railroads in North America.  Canada was better than the US. We spend all that that dough rebuilding Europe after we bombed the hell out of and no interest with American infrastructure. Some train routes on the west (left) coast are so bad you can't hold a cup of coffee and have difficulty walking between the wildly twisting cars. But we have the politicians borrowing money that doesn't exist to give to other countries to buy their loyalty.

I was shocked (took many pictures) when in Pennsylvania doing research for a book to see the cheap Harbor Freight blue tarps draped over decomposing concrete bridges and tunnels which had rotted to expose the rebar! Talk about 'run down'  Why don't the people demand repairs?

But yeah, I've lived in Europe. I explored every place my ancestors came from and also snooped just to snoop around.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

True, a couple of Skype calls not long before he left Russia were done while he was in the car - Sensibly pulled over to so of course -, Malia can drive, but not sure whether Leora ever learnt to drive. Possible bike rides have been mentioned again, this is something Leora wanted to do along with him, she showed him country areas that would be/are good biking territory, but so far nothing. 

Thanks, SG for the info

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

15:53 

Leora Doing a blowjob on Paul 

Hmm...that means Paul will be satisfied at least until Wednesday.  

So...it will be probably be Groundhog Day at casa Leora until then.

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

Hmm...that means Paul will be satisfied at least until Wednesday.  

So...it will be probably be Groundhog Day at casa Leora until then.

Wonder if Leora has contacted Loverboy (or anyone else)? She texts a lot and I see her smile at times they way she does when she flirts.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

It must be very hot for Paul to sleep naked 

Get a portable AC unit for Malia's old room. Why not be comfortable. Seems strange to see a guy spray himself with water to cool off when civilization has what he could buy.