Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

First kiss for Fiora and Cecilia … Cecilia has no problems as a guest , Fiora doesn’t make stupid things  when she wants to enjoy her fun , it is weird but what can “ destroy “ the moments  of these two tonight is the ONE AND ONLY HARLEY … how strange one of the best tenants that shouldn’t be in her apartment tonight 😂🤣 … By the way , the continuous top cameras (once  again for Fiora doing something .. ) IS THE STANDARD GUARANTEE that Cecilia IS BACK on cameras and we will be seeing her AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN .. Easily .. And , let’s be honest , why not ? She totally deserves ..

Careful observation detail .. Check everyone Harley’s attention on joining the times with Cecilia and sharing currently the company in comparison to the recent visit of Mama Milena and the Model … that’s says it all of what Harley likes I guess .. 

Obviously .. and it is needless to say .. the only person missing from the apartment tonight for a back and forth opinions and chat session is …… EXACTLY …

RADISLAVA 😉😉

• Like 2

Nice to see so many interactions with this “ special guest star appearance “ from Cecilia ( who actually shows the big impact she made since everyone tonight refers to her with her given from forum members name , Cecilia ) .. Sambuka and Cecilia , Harley and Cecilia , even with Fiora , I can’t personally remember that they have met in the past when Fiora was a tenant , so it is a first timer i believe .. 

Also , we get some questions that didn’t manage to be answered due to the sudden removal of Radislava .. We don’t know if Fiora is a CamCaps reader ( I personally think she is ) but we ALL KNOW that Radislava was a huge fan being here and reading the forum ( I think nobody can forget that the CamCaps forum while she was reading it ) was the reason to hunt down the intruder in B4 who was sneaking in the rooms of B4 while the girls were at the penthouse of B4 and the reactions that followed - Svetlana becoming for a couple of weeks the permanent resident in the LR looking after the girls 😂🤣.. )  .. 

With Radislava being the initiator then to the cameras world for Cecilia , i personally have no doubt that Cecilia also reads the forum … AND , what great reaction an appreciation she receives tonight upon her return , many good words about her which i am sure she will feel happy and smiley .. the return in my humble opinion as FINALLY a resident is coming closer .. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

First kiss for Fiora and Cecilia … Cecilia has no problems as a guest , Fiora doesn’t make stupid things  when she wants to enjoy her fun , it is weird but what can “ destroy “ the moments  of these two tonight is the ONE AND ONLY HARLEY … how strange one of the best tenants that shouldn’t be in her apartment tonight 😂🤣 … By the way , the continuous top cameras (once  again for Fiora doing something .. ) IS THE STANDARD GUARANTEE that Cecilia IS BACK on cameras and we will be seeing her AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN .. Easily .. And , let’s be honest , why not ? She totally deserves 

Fiora seems almost predatory the way she approaches the girls,like a cougar waiting to pounce....it's the way it always seemed with ulyana,Fiora was always more into it than her! 

• Like 1

Just now, cupid30 said:

Fiora seems almost predatory the way she approaches the girls,like a cougar waiting to pounce....it's the way it always seemed with ulyana,Fiora was always more into it than her! 

Fiora LOVES the opportunity she always gets from RLC to be a tenant and she doesn’t want to disappoint .  I think she would do ANYTHING to have the viewer’s attention and - I believe - she succeeds .. either being a show or real private moment with her occasional lovers , the girl knows what she does . I think she deserves our respect for “ RESPECTING “ every single Euro /Dollar or whatever currency  for her efforts to offer content , no matter what content that is . 

If the majority of the Barcelona girls had even 1/4 of the passion she has to be in front of cameras , if the girls were slight as genuine interested like she is , RLC would have some really good feelings to offer to the subscribers ( speaking for the Barcelona hub ) . 

I obviously WOULD LOVE that Ulyana was still on cameras but Fiora is a fair person to have and I only have the outmost of respect for her passion . Even Harley - after a long time trying to adapt to the new reality ( exit Ulyana - enter Fiora ) - seems happier and smiler day by day . Let’s see how the apartment evolves even more . Fiora tries a lot though and it’s nice to see ( BUT PLEASE NO MORE STUPIDITIES WITH THE MAMA to help her ) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nice to see so many interactions with this “ special guest star appearance “ from Cecilia ( who actually shows the big impact she made since everyone tonight refers to her with her given from forum members name , Cecilia ) .. Sambuka and Cecilia , Harley and Cecilia , even with Fiora , I can’t personally remember that they have met in the past when Fiora was a tenant , so it is a first timer i believe .. 

Also , we get some questions that didn’t manage to be answered due to the sudden removal of Radislava .. We don’t know if Fiora is a CamCaps reader ( I personally think she is ) but we ALL KNOW that Radislava was a huge fan being here and reading the forum ( I think nobody can forget that the CamCaps forum while she was reading it ) was the reason to hunt down the intruder in B4 who was sneaking in the rooms of B4 while the girls were at the penthouse of B4 and the reactions that followed - Svetlana becoming for a couple of weeks the permanent resident in the LR looking after the girls 😂🤣.. )  .. 

With Radislava being the initiator then to the cameras world for Cecilia , i personally have no doubt that Cecilia also reads the forum … AND , what great reaction an appreciation she receives tonight upon her return , many good words about her which i am sure she will feel happy and smiley .. the return in my humble opinion as FINALLY a resident is coming closer .. 

I am a bit surprised to see Cecilia there, I don't remember her being friends with Fiora or Harley. If I am not mistaken wasn't Harley one of the girls Loraine turned against Radi, and if I am right about that it's even more odd seeing Cecilia there.