More Boring Than Ever

slider_69

I am constantly surprised by people without subscriptions saying how boring RLC is when they can't see most of the rooms. I have been a subscriber for the better part of two years and this is about as good as it has been. Not perfect of course but more apartments, more HD cameras, and more interesting couples than in the past. If you are waiting for supermodels to appear you will surely be disappointed.

If you believe this is as good as it gets over the last 2 year period............then you must have been

asleep when the action was really great ( in the early days of Alma and Stefan and Isabel and Marcello ).

We not only saw great sex, but also great fights and life experiences that are now completly absent.

Interesting...I wasn't here two years ago, but I can bet that whatever you saw with the couples back then was with less quality with the cameras.

Come on, tell me I'm right.

Nevertheless, it sounds like the content within the apartments was better.  If only we could have that with the better quality of cameras...right?

My question is more directed to slider_69.  Please tell me more about how it was in the old days.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am constantly surprised by people without subscriptions saying how boring RLC is when they can't see most of the rooms. I have been a subscriber for the better part of two years and this is about as good as it has been. Not perfect of course but more apartments, more HD cameras, and more interesting couples than in the past. If you are waiting for supermodels to appear you will surely be disappointed.

If you believe this is as good as it gets over the last 2 year period............then you must have been

asleep when the action was really great ( in the early days of Alma and Stefan and Isabel and Marcello ).

We not only saw great sex, but also great fights and life experiences that are now completly absent.

Interesting...I wasn't here two years ago, but I can bet that whatever you saw with the couples back then was with less quality with the cameras.

Nevertheless, it sounds like the content within the apartments was better.  If only we could have that with the better quality of cameras...right?

My question is more directed to slider_69.  Please tell me more about how it was in the old days.

In the "old days" as yu call them the cameras were not as good, but they were placed much closer to the action.  Alma always walked around the house in a thong and quite a few times  with just a tee shirt..........no bra or panties !  She sometimes looked directly into the camera with her legs spread

completely open, with nothing on and smiled sweetly as if to say " I know you would love some of this !  She had beautiful upstanding, full breasts and always had a completely shaved pussy . which she fingered quite regularily for the camera. Near the end though, she gained a few pounds but was still the hottest thing on RLC !  Same goes for Isabel, who loved fucking on the living room sofas . She gave great BJ's and sometimes swallowed. She fucked in every room of the house, including the kitchen table !  Those were the real RLC days in spite of not having HD cameras. 

In the "old days" as yu call them the cameras were not as good, but they were placed much closer to the action.  Alma always walked around the house in a thong and quite a few times  with just a tee shirt..........no bra or panties !  She sometimes looked directly into the camera with her legs spread

completely open, with nothing on and smiled sweetly as if to say " I know you would love some of this !  She had beautiful upstanding, full breasts and always had a completely shaved pussy . which she fingered quite regularily for the camera. Near the end though, she gained a few pounds but was still the hottest thing on RLC !  Same goes for Isabel, who loved fucking on the living room sofas . She gave great BJ's and sometimes swallowed. She fucked in every room of the house, including the kitchen table !  Those were the real RLC days in spite of not having HD cameras.

P.S. All the action I mentioned above was "in the open and free mode " . In fact the action with Isabel and Marcello got so hot that RLC had to make the "living room area " a PAID location.

To be honest, things weren't all that different or more exciting back in the days.:

It's true that Isabel/Marcelo probably had more sex then any other couple especially in the living room. Her and Alma were the only ones masturbating, especially Alma when her and her boyfriend broke up.

More people went ape shit over Nora than any other girl (I personally wasn't a Nora fan), despite her and Kiko having the least sex out of the couples (think Ruslan/Katya except longer dry spell periods).

Alina/Anton used to live in another apartment and literally NO ONE gave a shit about them aside from me and maybe 2-3 other people. Now everybody loves them and I couldn't care less about them.

There was a bit of a scandal in Lora/Max's place when he fucked another girl in the bedroom while Lora was asleep in the living room. Half the people believed he did it behind Lora's back while the other half believed she knew about it. Also their cat is probably the most famous pet out of all the other pets, if you care about that sort of thing.

And finally we had 2 dysfunctional relationships, the lesbians Ana/Danna and the original knife wielding cunt Gia and her boyfriend Ian, both before my time in RLC (I did see a little of Ana/Danna though).

Aside from that, nothing was really different back in the day. Back then I was glued to RLC and used to watch them ALL the time. Now I tune in every couple of days just to check in. I don't think "boring" is the right word to use in comparison between now and then. RLC is exciting at first because it's new, but then the allure of it fades and it just becomes ordinary. A new couple will move in and they'll grab everyone's attention for about 18 minutes before they themselves become ordinary (see Efim/Diana). I made a post last year about the same thing right before Valera/Angela moved in talking about how I think I'm officially done with all the couples but here I am still watching and commenting and calling other people out on their shit here.

Perhaps it's the simple fact that the novelty has worn off.

I don't even bother to watch the Simpsons anymore.

Still, somehow, RLC doesn't seem as fresh as it was with the old veteran couples: they were embarking on an experimental project. Now it's pretty much routine, and RLC is burning through tenants who are just there for the rent deal. It's hard to understand the motivations and personalities when they only stay a short while. This is clearly apparent with the St. Petersburg apartments.

And yes, Isabel and Marcello were fucking athletes in the living room.

In regards to sex and CC, I feel like there was more discussion about the actual couples and their relationships in the past, as opposed to now where there is hardlly any discussion because people here are ONLY interested in watching sex. I miss the discussions.

I find the whole thing interesting. How people in other countries live. What their apartments look like, what they eat, how they dress, how much they drink, what kind of friends they have, and how tied they are to he internet. I thought it was amazing to watch a massive thunder storm roll through Barcelona at 4:00AM and how early darkness comes in St. Petersburg. I was surprised by the way that some people on Camcaps deduced the locations of the cities with very little to go on, and appalled when sought to divulge the tenants true identities.  I don't have much interest in knife wielding females or some of the emotional shootouts we have all witnessed, but yes, I do find the sexual practices of young couples interesting.

I pretty much agree with Buster and Foamy, but five couples have had sex in the last 24 hours and I am not bored.

In the old days, such events could be shared. But CC is now a discussion site when it comes to video sharing (except maybe UL, and that won't last), and I've seen little that interested me into paying that kind of money for an RLC subscription even though I'm now confined to free rooms and can only occasionally watch kittens play. (RLC doesn't allow wild squirrels: just dogs, cats, and fish. Haven't seen a pet bird or lizard yet, although I did volunteer to be a tenant and loving mate for Leora and Nora. They mumbled something about rabies shots, visas, and they complained when I offered them almonds and cashews.)

But yes, it is different now. The soap opera aspect is gone, the new tenants are of questionable duration, and it's getting locked down and expensive, just like the rest of the Internet.

Like always, I end up watching everything else. Including videos that make total sense.

Even Aubrey might agree with this one.......If he isn't totally brainwashed yet.

I don't know how to post the video, only the link to wake up the pacifists. Take 10 minutes and open your eyes.