B7 - General Topic 2023 #23 (July / August)

39 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Grotesque Aziza !

Sam has her dealer with her so the booze and drugs will soon do their job for Aziz 😇, but maybe it's her going away party (another one) so who knows what will happen, it won't bother you for long 🤪

• Haha 1

Who's the blonde girl, braless in the white revealing summer dress/shirt? Guest or former tenant?

She's moving about a lot, so it's hard to pinpoint where she is at any moment.

Edit: never mind, it's Lialia. She's in the kitchen of B4 at the moment, eating. I hadn't seen her a lot yet, and didn't recognise her in the night vision cams. She was also sitting with her back to the cam on the B7 terrace earlier.

Hmm , are we watching severe tension between “ the child “ and “ the master “ ? It looked like but no sound currently to listen , just facial reactions and expressions .

Ce n'est pas la fête de départ d'Aziza, elle n'était même pas au courant !D'ailleurs, qui peut savoir quand son départ est prévu, ici-bas ? Il me semble, que c'est Lialia , qui les a prévenus, évidemment, supposition gratuite ! Ou alors le groupe a envoyé un texto ?

Je m'excuse pour tous les adorateurs du dieu vivant Dylan (ils se reconnaîtront) bisous, ça ne passe pas, c'est physique, mais aussi moral ! Je ferai ma pénitence plus tard, c'est promis ! Il y a une justice, il est toujours aussi craintif devant la belle, malgré quelques coups de bluff ! La marche est trop haute !

Si on pouvait inverser les départs !

5 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Sambuka's friend cuddling up to Dylan on the terrace seat

The more I observe this girl ( I will become stupid repeating guy now 😂 ) , I could easily buy  that she’s Sambuka’s sister .. But again , how many sisters in this site ? 😂🤣

9 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Sambuka's friend cuddling up to Dylan on the terrace seat

She probably got a glimpse/feel of the 'Italian sausauge'....no one can resist after that 😆 🤣 😂 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

B7 topic forum is OPEN for all of the jealous people watching and giving top cameras privilege to the guy that they hate 😂🤣😂 … Please join , it’s free to read what stupidity he has done now … 😂🤣 And “ the sister “ just joined .. yes , the women are around him , he is an asshole 😂🤣😂 because he manages in the end to fuck them all and the people watching play their dicks in front of mobiles , tablets , PC monitors or television devices … WHATEVER .. 

• Sad 2

I hope “ the child “ goes and try to seduce Ashley and leave the 3 of them around to “ spice “ things up and enjoy a nice evening .. without promises , big talks , games and stupidities .. I hope three nice adult looking people offer another one great moment after a very long time , the villas DESPERATELY need an incident , we have now tenants from other apartments joining so as to make them viewable and watchable once again … and of course , the big weapon Sambuka even more often when she’s a friend of Harley who despises the place .. 

• Confused 1

Sambuka was talking to Tears (Lacrim) but didn't buy his shit or advances and went over to her female friend who was cuddling and kissing with Dylan.  But she isn't going for his advances either--pushing him away and refusing to partake of his sausage-at ;east up to now--but it does not seem she is willing to go any further with him.  Stallions don't always win the race.