B7 - General Topic 2023 #23 (July / August)

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Another long novel from the amateur psychologist... yawn!

Always having an opinion , posting it , not hiding behind emojis or insulting tenants and forum members .. thank you on confirming what I have been told hundreds of times in my real life , that is amateur psychologist .. are you having an opinion of what’s going on or are you here to make a toxic forum because you don’t agree with other peoples opinions ?? And if you don’t agree and you have a different thought , please , approach the forum here and confess your thoughts , nobody is BITING here . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/24/2023 at 12:13 AM, alomagic14 said:

Zuerst dachte ich, Lacrim sei ein dummes Kind, aber als beruflich tätiger Psychologe habe ich sein Verhalten studiert. Die kindliche Note, die er ihm verleiht, ist eine Strategie, die er anwendet, und sie zeigt um jeden Preis, dass er schlauer und ein Mann ist, als er scheint.

On 7/19/2023 at 11:50 PM, ddhm said:

Mein Meister😂 🤣 😂? Wie „Mein General“? Oder der „X-Factor“ oder der „Seducer“? OK War auch immer … 

Just now, ddhm said:

Gloria continues her holidays and RLC has no idea . 

I think RLC management has gone on vacation for the summer and they forgot to put up the airplane to notify us.

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

I think RLC management has gone on vacation for the summer and they forgot to put up the airplane to notify us.

They have lost the plot since more than a month now , they don’t know what goes on or how to make the program better .