B7 - General Topic 2023 #23 (July / August)

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

B7 topic forum is OPEN for all of the jealous people watching and giving top cameras privilege to the guy that they hate 😂🤣😂 … Please join , it’s free to read what stupidity he has done now … 😂🤣 And “ the sister “ just joined .. yes , the women are around him , he is an asshole 😂🤣😂 because he manages in the end to fuck them all and the people watching play their dicks in front of mobiles , tablets , PC monitors or television devices … WHATEVER .. 

He has not fucked anyone for a while (Ashely don't even want to talk to him anymore) simply because they don' want to fuck him anymore. His days are numbered in this project! Now you are welcome to cry fanboy!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

He has not fucked anyone for a while (Ashely don't even want to talk to him anymore) simply because they don' want to fuck him anymore. His days are numbered in this project! Now you are welcome to cry fanboy!

She wants the dick all to her self,big dick usually has that effect on women....trust me,I know 😏 

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Maybe he gave someone an STD and words out to not give him any access.   

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Il y a 15 heures, ddhm a dit :

Hmm , are we watching severe tension between “ the child “ and “ the master “ ? It looked like but no sound currently to listen , just facial reactions and expressions .

There is video and sound (see link below).

My understanding: apparently Dylan was complaining with Lacrim that he was doing all the work (I mean cleaning and cooking and received no help); Lacrim got upset because he said "I have my uncle who is dying and you should understand", Dylan's replied (could have been may be more generous) "I am sorry, but we all have our problems". So no idea if something happened before or not but Lacrim was quite aggressive. It started in the kitchen but in cam 4.5 is where it's clearer.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ops and Dylan also went in the kitchen while Lacrim was mad and explaining to Sam ... quite "provocateur" 🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

and some explanation between the two: D : "I am sorry for your problem but we all have responsibilities" 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

54 minutes ago, Slow said:

My understanding: apparently Dylan was complaining with Lacrim that he was doing all the work (I mean cleaning and cooking and received no help); Lacrim got upset because he said "I have my uncle who is dying and you should understand", Dylan's replied (could have been may be more generous) "I am sorry, but we all have our problems". So no idea if something happened before or not but Lacrim was quite aggressive. It started in the kitchen but in cam 4.5 is where it's clearer.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

ops and Dylan also went in the kitchen while Lacrim was mad and explaining to Sam ... quite "provocateur" 🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

and some explanation between the two: D : "I am sorry for your problem but we all have responsibilities" 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Dylan should just leave the dishes as they are and only do his and cook his own food. This way they will sooner or later do thir part too. Lacrim has never done his part. He's a lazy a**.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Slow said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

First off , many congratulations from my side , taking the time to observe and recap and of course , to prove with the power of images what seemed to be obvious at that time , but the replay definitely helps the confirmation , bus respect to you for your post 😊

I consider Lacrim one of the worst male castings we have seen for the villas , perhaps even the worst because whatever they were the two guys who left quite fast , the ( possible gay/ bisexual ) and the “ quite extra kilos “ guy ( not much time to look good friend’s Noldus list of tenants ) , they had at least good relationships with the majority of the tenants ..

He is a mess in his mind on how to do things , immature in my opinion ( yes , he is a “ child “ ) but whoever we have seen joining , definitely they are young but have an idea of certain life things that need to be done . It is funny to read the “ rage “ of anti Dylan comments  when as I said he has nothing to prove , if the girls become problematic and have personal issues ( see Gloria and Aziza ) , he easily socializes with new ones , the ongoing “ opening “ to B1 with Megan , Sambuka and Shantal proves all I believe . 

Lacrim is wondering around , trying to flirt and imitate Dylan in succeeding having in his bed any tenant , but he is failing one after the other , except Sambuka who has been playing with him and - in my humble opinion - , she was just trying to see what her good friend Harley saw on him .. yes , he has/had Harley , but again , I think she just uses him for camera reasons and to fill in the absence of sex when she’s hungry . Other than that , the visitor who clearly seems to like him , he is all “ roses and hearts “ in front of her when she’s there , as soon as she leaves , we see how he is .. anyway , he has his fans and is respected but he is a “ child “ and this is how he is seen by me . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

First off , many congratulations from my side , taking the time to observe and recap and of course , to prove with the power of images what seemed to be obvious at that time , but the replay definitely helps the confirmation , bus respect to you for your post 😊

I consider Lacrim one of the worst male castings we have seen for the villas , perhaps even the worst because whatever they were the two guys who left quite fast , the ( possible gay/ bisexual ) and the “ quite extra kilos “ guy ( not much time to look good friend’s Noldus list of tenants ) , they had at least good relationships with the majority of the tenants ..

He is a mess in his mind on how to do things , immature in my opinion ( yes , he is a “ child “ ) but whoever we have seen joining , definitely they are young but have an idea of certain life things that need to be done . It is funny to read the “ rage “ of anti Dylan comments  when as I said he has nothing to prove , if the girls become problematic and have personal issues ( see Gloria and Aziza ) , he easily socializes with new ones , the ongoing “ opening “ to B1 with Megan , Sambuka and Shantal proves all I believe . 

Lacrim is wondering around , trying to flirt and imitate Dylan in succeeding having in his bed any tenant , but he is failing one after the other , except Sambuka who has been playing with him and - in my humble opinion - , she was just trying to see what her good friend Harley saw on him .. yes , he has/had Harley , but again , I think she just uses him for camera reasons and to fill in the absence of sex when she’s hungry . Other than that , the visitor who clearly seems to like him , he is all “ roses and hearts “ in front of her when she’s there , as soon as she leaves , we see how he is .. anyway , he has his fans and is respected but he is a “ child “ and this is how he is seen by me . 

Another long novel from the amateur psychologist... yawn!

• Haha 1

if there is any spanish speaker user here, may he could help us understanding the discussion between Lacrim and Sambuka.

So all the fuss about the uncle in the hospital?

I though I understood at a certain point the he said "a mi no importa follar sin sentimientos"

Am I understanding correctly that "he fucks only if he has feelings for the other person"? 🤥

... and after he wants her to say "Dilo! No quire follar mas contigo!" ...

Great advice from Sam "Take it easy!" and she said (I think) that he is "toxic" (wow).

... after all he just wants to fuck her 😇 I'm afraid it's as simple as that.

BTW When L. was mad about Dylan in the kitchen, although Ashley was there, she really did very little to calm him down (she even went away when she saw him with Sam) while Sam did. 

This is mostly for those who do not have Replay.

Nice learning Spanish listening to these dramas 🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM