B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

Just now, ddhm said:

I am sorry but I see Shantal next to Dylan all the time .. if she didn’t want she would turn side and sleep and not being allowed to be hugged … or ??

You are in your own world. She does nothing sexual on camera. She needs to just leave.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry but I see Shantal next to Dylan all the time .. if she didn’t want she would turn side and sleep and not being allowed to be hugged … or ??

He tried to kiss her 2 times and each time she moved away from him.  If you did not see that then you are in la La land again.  Just because he is in her bed does not mean she is OK with kissing and sex. Hugging is something different.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

There’s no a bigger success for a forum member to have people having a variety of opinions about him .. he is then a good contributor 😆😆🤪

He's an obnoxious piece of shit. 

Just now, corvette08 said:

You are in your own world. She does nothing sexual on camera. She needs to just leave.

That’s why she’s a MUST for a voyeur .. always waiting for this VERY MOMENT , even a second … but what do you know of that .. 

• Haha 1

Just now, corvette08 said:

He's an obnoxious piece of shit. 

Careful .. because you are losing control , they are making you SHAKING OF FEAR that something might happen and you are trembling using words of your own level 😆

Just now, ddhm said:

Careful .. because you are losing control , they are making you SHAKING OF FEAR that something might happen and you are trembling using words of your own level 😆

Nothing will happen. 

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

He tried to kiss her 2 times and each time she moved away from him.  If you did not see that then you are in la La land again.  Just because he is in her bed does not mean she is OK with kissing and sex. Hugging is something different.

Ok ok .. you convinced me … Like the other times that he was sleeping on the couch but today he / she chose to be next to the other on the same bed … Just like that . I prefer my La La Land and expect something nice than being miserable and complaining .. at least there’s something happening on this bed never been seen before with Shantal .. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Dylan isn’t Lacrim to just go without preparation .. he is PATIENTLY SLOWLY doing his thing .. earn the trust , proceed etranally slow to the next step .. Maybe he fails but nobody has reached this level except the guy in B4 some months ago on Ashley’s / Gloria’s bed 

• Haha 1

Shantal is going away when Dylan kisses her neck and her back … 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 WAIT , NO …. She stays 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Blind  person here , please help 

• Haha 1