B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

he will continue to harass her until it succeeds

She invites him back to her bed, is comfortable taking her panties off next to him (again), and sleeps comfortably with him, and he's harassing her.... Yh ok.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess I subscribed to a different RLC because I'm not watching the same thing that you guys.

A pair of glasses would probably help and a look at the replay

• Haha 1

I always enjoy the effect that Dylan has on many on this forum. It is like salt in an earthworm. My Gosh!! How can people hate someone like for no reason and even call him a rapist and a sexual harasser??? I have been watching this guy for a while and I have never seen him forcing a gril to have sex with. In fact most of the time they go to him (Ashley, Aziza, Azura, Ulyana etc..). I just watched the replay with Shantal and at any moment she did not look unconfortable having him in her bed, ( If he in her bed that simply means he got invited by her.) or I did not see him harassing her or forcing her to do anything she did not want. I even read comments stating that no one likes him and he doesnt get invited to parties. Unless my eyes are fooling me, I have seen him in every patriess that were thrown here recently. I still try to understand what the guy did to deserve all the hates that have been sent towards him. I believe the problem is not the fact that Shantal does not want anything to with him, but she does not want to it in front of cameras.

I never thought anyone would surpass Curly on this site as the most obsessive male participant but Dylan wins this award, he is acting like he can't get any other p*ssy outside of Shantal's room, give up brother, have some self respect even it seems like it's rare

• Thanks 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)
  • moos54 locked this topic