B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I am not really into this guy but this should be a slam dunk for him, if he plays it please it correctly, because she has to be highly sexually frustrated by now

Not going to happen with a girl that bates under a blanket. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

He is clearly a fucking asshole. 

Agree.   He just wont take no for an answer. Its borderline to abuse if he continues while she clearly says no..But now she hopefully made him understand that she wont fuck him..She don't fuck guys who has fucked half of Barcelona.  As she put it "who don't you like" 😉 

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh … Shantal is also naked .. moules was right … this it can’t be without a happy ending . It just needs endless patience from “ The Master “ .. 

I really think a freckle face high school kid (with braces) is more of a "Sex Master" than this guy

• Haha 2

Once again , we need to repeat what we said with Ulyana … in order to win the war , you will lose also some battles … this one ( that seems that has ended ) lasted LOOONG and Dylan lost it .. The investment for the future though has been done , I think he earns Shantal’s trust despite telling him “ who you don’t like ? “ when he said to her “ but I like you “ 😂

It might of course this have been the one and only chance , BUT , for whoever says here that he fucks when the other is drunk and so on , they were both sober , they played like 16 years old children and in the end they sleep ( ? ) with unfinished business … It was a MAJOR VOYEUR’S MOMENT , totally worth it . And many memories of when we were young , in similar position naked on a bed with a girl and unfortunately not managing to score . It still made a fun late Saturday night / Sunday morning than watching the ALL MIGHTY VILLAS and Barcelona in general offering the absolute zero in content . 

• Haha 1