B4 - General Topic 2023 #40 (July / August)

13 minutes ago, omedo said:

Let's make one thing clear, you know nothing...😁

Absolutely!

And which is true for every poster on CC when discussing Aziza's current situation.

I truly am surprised that no one has yet reported on what they read or saw on Aziza's social media accounts.  My presumption being that she does have at least one social media account.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, moules said:

I think we should be clear about several things:

We do not actually know that her destination is Ukraine.

There is a presumption that she holds a Ukrainian passport. 

We do not know her visa status in Spain.  While she is free to travel to other countries in the Schengen zone, and freely return to Spain, that may not be the case if she intended to travel outside the Schengen zone.

There is a presumption that she was in Barcelona when Russia invaded Ukraine.  If that presumption is correct, she was automatically given special status and allowed to remain in Spain.  It may be that this special status could be revoked if she were to travel back to Ukraine.

In my opinion, it is unlikely that she is really looking for a cheap flight to her destination, unless she has been sending much of the money she has earned at RLC back to her family.

Noldus said she leaves on Wednesday. 

I'm so over Aziza, she's needs to get going now. But at the same time, I hope she does have somewhere to go to? We need to see some new Girl in there.....Good Bye Aziza

• Haha 1

That idiot Dylan has parked himself on the balcony where Shantal is with Megan And Sambuka. Watching earlier, Shantal made it plain that whatever they shared was over and now he's sat right outside the windown. That's harrassment and probably stalking.