B4 - General Topic 2023 #40 (July / August)

1 minute ago, moules said:

New girl appears to have arrived from, and been living in Barcelona.  I say this because she seems to have used open-top bags for some of her clothes.

Or she came a month ago and prepared heavily by shopping. 😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moules said:

New girl appears to have arrived from, and been living in Barcelona.  I say this because she seems to have used open-top bags for some of her clothes.

She was having a facetime conversation with an older woman while she was sitting on the bed... Possibly her mother?

31 minutes ago, kris66 said:

RLC originate from Russia and have always had especially Russian apartments (until the big crackdown in Russia). So it's quite logic they have their connections within Russia and Ukraine. They have always had a few foreign apartments like Masha's but have recently expanded their activities in Spain, Italy, The Czech Republic and Moldovia (as far as I recall) and by that now slowly attract other nationalities. But I doubt RLC will change the Russian/Ukrainian dominans.

yes I know, for my part after 10 years on RLC I think I reached a point where I am in overdose with the ukrainians and russians girls on the site,

I am watching only Gabrielle these days and in a week I am out, not interested to renew for only one girl I want to watch

I don't know if one day we will have an option on RLC for pay for the apartments we want to watch...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, moules said:

Her bf has visited, but only in B-5, and with T&T as chaperones.  If his dick is truly as tiny as she supposedly described it to another participant, 'I had to look up at the ceiling to keep from laughing', then there is no reason for him to visit B-4.  I don't believe he has ever visited B-7 for a party.

Based on social media reports, I think she has numerous boyfriends, some perhaps paying generously for her companionship.  Maybe even some in the same income class to pay for a week in Mykonos.

What social media reports?  It's always the same guy that's she's with.  As well as his numerous visits to B5 with her, he's also appeared several times in the doorway of B4 when he drops her off, and he was at a party at B7 a few months ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Where did your laughing lady go???--now you are laughing at your own jokes :biggrin:

I only use that when it's in the first 5 rows of gifs. It's time consuming scrolling 100 or more gifs looking for 1 specific gif.