B4 - General Topic 2023 #40 (July / August)

4 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

That idiot Dylan has parked himself on the balcony where Shantal is with Megan And Sambuka. Watching earlier, Shantal made it plain that whatever they shared was over and now he's sat right outside the windown. That's harrassment and probably stalking.

If so, the balcony won't be a safe place for Dylan.

The participants should not be allowed to visit each other.

5 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

That idiot Dylan has parked himself on the balcony where Shantal is with Megan And Sambuka. Watching earlier, Shantal made it plain that whatever they shared was over and now he's sat right outside the windown. That's harrassment and probably stalking.

Nothing worse that the date deciding to sleep in, in your bed, after you got up and all you want them to do is go away. This is something like that. Good for Shantal for being straight up with him, but take a hint Dylan

IMO we have 2 women vying for the best overall---that would be Nadia and Rachel,--body, personality--but I cannot see who the winner is yet, because I don't know if Rachel has any rhythm and can dance 😏

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

IMO we have 2 women vying for the best overall---that would be Nadia and Rachel,--body, personality--but I cannot see who the winner is yet, because I don't know if Rachel has any rhythm and can dance 😏

That would be Rachel, she found a chair.

Nobody has ever been that smart in that room, period.

Negative though, she washes up with her fingers, not smart.