B4 - General Topic 2023 #40 (July / August)

"Big Doofus Giant Cranium Bun Head Man" is in the kitchen making a fool of themselves. With that ridiculous stupid dance moves.... Man I don't know why? but I don't like that guy, he just looks like a predator or something?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Troy said:

"Big Doofus Giant Cranium Bun Head Man" is in the kitchen making a fool of themselves. With that ridiculous stupid dance moves.... Man I don't know why? but I don't like that guy, he just looks like a predator or something?

well guys in the villa are just a bit... special.. i think 😇

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, cylinderopuntia a dit :

Is this a Ukrainian refugee camp?

Everyone can sleep and live here as they want.

Funded by Brussels.

I strongly doubt RLC is funded by Brussels.

What exactly are you trying to achieve with this troll post, by the way?

Surely posting propaganda on here doesn't bring in a lot of Rubles? 

• Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, Epikouros a dit :

I haven't seen her naked yet. Always missed her showers so far, & I guess that's the only instance where she's naked for now. And no replay...

I finally saw Rachel shower some hours ago. Not bad, but apart from showers I'm not really expecting much of her: she seems rather demure, and the cross she wears doesn't bode well for a very exciting stay either: she might be rather religious. But let's see. It's still early days for her.

Edit: some dancing moves of Rachel in the kitchen now. Maybe/hopefully she's getting more comfortable.

6 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I finally saw Rachel shower some hours ago. Not bad, but apart from showers I'm not really expecting much of her: she seems rather demure, and the cross she wears doesn't bode well for a very exciting stay either: she might be rather religious. But let's see. It's still early days for her.

But she sure can dance :biggrin:

• Like 1