B7 - General Topic 2023 #24 (August)

• Noldus changed the title to B7 - General Topic 2023 #24 (August)

Let’s say that Dylan had to “ calm down “ with the two days he had with Shantal but he didn’t get the expected satisfaction . It was the same disappointment he faced when he had that night  with Wendy …

As far as the blowjob issues , maybe the guest girl was shocked of the size and she freaked out 😂🤣 … We should not forget also that not all girls are “ talented “ and even more , ONLY FEW know the ART of deepthroating 🤪😋😋 ( AKA NADIA from the current roster 😏😏 ) … Dylan and Nadia , hmm , that could be great 😁 

• Sad 1

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

En ce qui concerne les problèmes de fellation, peut-être que l'invitée a été choquée par la taille et qu'elle a paniqué 😂 🤣 … Il ne faut pas oublier non plus que toutes les filles ne sont pas "douées" et encore plus, SEULES PEU connaissent l'ART de la gorge profonde 🤪 😋 😋 (AKA NADIA de la liste actuelle 😏 😏 ) … Dylan et Nadia, hmm, ça pourrait être génial 😁 

Il faut toujours que tu trouves une excuse en faveur de ton poulain, si elle n'aime pas cela , elle n'aime pas cela , c'est tout!!! 

Putain de merde mais ce gars t'a conditionné ou quoi ?

• Upvote 3

I think this must have been now girl number 10 that he has fucked , not so bad in 3,5 months 😁 .. Of course the biggest achievement is that he manages to have most of the girls wanting to be around him , let’s see how it will be from now on mostly with Aya ( possible girl of the villas to be surrendered ) that they had a small encounter  and of course , his on going EXTREME difficult and biggest target , Shantal .

• Sad 1

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

Je pense que cela a dû être maintenant la fille numéro 10 qu'il a baisée, pas si mal en 3,5 mois 😁 .. Bien sûr, la plus grande réussite est qu'il réussit à avoir la plupart des filles qui veulent être autour de lui, voyons comment ce sera désormais surtout avec Aya ( possible fille des villas à se rendre ) qu'ils ont eu une petite rencontre et bien sûr , sa cible en cours EXTRÊME difficile et plus grosse , Shantal .

Tu es vraiment sur une autre planète , et finalement il représente tout ce que tu n'as pas réussi à faire dans ta vie. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Il faut toujours que tu trouves une excuse en faveur de ton poulain, si elle n'aime pas cela , elle n'aime pas cela , c'est tout!!! 

Putain de merde mais ce gars t'a conditionné ou quoi ?

I never make excuses when the guy has proved himself that the girls like him when he provides his services … I never EVER understand why WE SHOULD blame the guy and not the girl .. there are men who HAVE NO CLUE what they are doing ( Paul from Leora is a big example ) and there are guys that know how to provide pleasure . There are also women who are like living corpses during sex and have no idea except knowing that for penetration , they just need to have their legs open ..Dylan fucked 10 or more , WE SAW ONE GUY WITH MANY and we can easily now judge him … The girl is a first time on camera and we can very easily judged according to what we have seen from Dylan … SO SIMPLE AS THAT . 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Tu es vraiment sur une autre planète , et finalement il représente tout ce que tu n'as pas réussi à faire dans ta vie. 

There’s only one purpose when you are a single guy and at your most wonderful years of your life , that is young , super active and with endless energy .. THE PURPOSE is to fuck AS MANY AS POSSIBLE . I am sorry we don’t agree but what Dylan does I have done it in my whole life 😂🤣 as well . As I have said , what I HAVEN’T DONE , it is 3 ( three ) threesomes in nearly 1,5 month , this i have never done 😂 threesome i have done but  never in this success … 

Dylan has nothing to prove to anyone , haters ( jealous people ) or people who like him for who he is and mostly how he represents RLC site ( in my humble opinion , one of the BEST EVER tenants and he is only not even 4 months a participant ) . For me as a viewer , the guy has offered me - watching his adventures - the chance to see some of the most great sexual acts , where to start and where to finish ? Ashley , Ari , Ulyana , Aziza , Azura to name some memorable nights .. 

We don’t agree and it is perfectly fine . STILL , you and many others ARE TUNED IN watching him , you and many others are HERE COMMENTING about him , if a guy is indifferent , I would guess that there would be no point commenting , even more WATCHING . Why watch a guy ( and his actions ) that you hate ? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2