B7 - General Topic 2023 #24 (August)

mais tu sais l'écran de RLC, si tu es bien abonné , tu vois toutes les vignettes donc que tu veuilles ou non , tu vois tout

D'abord, je ne suis pas jaloux de ce mec ni envieux de ce qu'il fait ou ne fait pas , ce n'est pas mon genre mais son comportement de rouler des épaules,

ce n'est pas mon genre mais il peut baiser qui il veut et autant de fois qu'il veut cela ne me gene pas .Les gars narcissiques , toujours à se regarder dans un miroir, ce n'est pas mon truc, c'est tout .

Wonder if she knew there is nightvision, probably not. Im not sure she would have done this if she knew. Seeing how she covered the bathroom cameras.

Dunno how he can fuck someone who showed as little interest as she did. But the he must have been horny.

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Hé Dylan, la prochaine fois que vous amenez une prostituée à la Villa, payez-lui un supplément pour qu'elle ne couvre pas les caméras en prenant une douche.

Il n'y a que DDHM qui n'a pas vu ce qu'elle était.

sa carte bleue a du chauffé juste pour soulager sa bite qui n'avait rien eu depuis trois à quatre jours, c'est long pour lui 

il y a 11 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Je me demande si elle savait qu'il y a une vision nocturne, probablement pas. Je ne suis pas sûr qu'elle l'aurait fait si elle avait su. Voir comment elle a couvert les caméras de la salle de bain.

Je ne sais pas comment il peut baiser quelqu'un qui a montré aussi peu d'intérêt qu'elle. Mais il devait être excité.

Apres l'épisode Shantal , on le serait à moins.

Any guest covering the camera should be shown the door asap, if you are that insecure or do not have the courage to show yourself in front of the cameras then don't step foot inside, simple as that. Go and fuck somewhere else where there are no cameras if you really want that, i don't know maybe in hotels, on footpath for all i care.

When you enter the villa or an apartment like this, you know the drill and covering the cameras just doesn't sit right with the viewers. Don't like cameras then don't enter the house.

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Any guest covering the camera should be shown the door asap, if you are that insecure or do not have the courage to show yourself in front of the cameras then don't step foot inside, simple as that. Go and fuck somewhere else where there are no cameras if you really want that, i don't know maybe in hotels, on footpath for all i care.

When you enter the villa or an apartment like this, you know the drill and covering the cameras just doesn't sit right with the viewers. Don't like cameras then don't enter the house.

Dylan should have told her that, but at least we got to see him fuck her, but again she might have thought we couldnt see her in the dark. But she also looked like she was tired, not very engaging.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if she knew there is nightvision, probably not. Im not sure she would have done this if she knew. Seeing how she covered the bathroom cameras.

Dunno how he can fuck someone who showed as little interest as she did. But the he must have been horny.

He'll fuck a dead cow.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dylan should have told her that, but at least we got to see him fuck her, but again she might have thought we couldnt see her in the dark. But she also looked like she was tired, not very engaging.

Dylan indeed should have told her but then again only thing that comes into mind of Dylan is how to get laid, the guy would still fuck even during an earthquake

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Hey Dylan next time you bring a hooker to the Villa pay her an extra so that she doesn't cover the cams while taking a shower.

his piggy bank must be empty

I first wanted to say do it together with Lacrim, but Lacrim can do it on its own without money 😁

• Haha 1