B7 - General Topic 2023 #24 (August)

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Are people even allowed to cover the cams?

Probably not, I think. But it's of course hard to stop a guest from doing this... Still, when tenants point out the cams to guests, they should add it's not allowed to cover them...

Usually if a tenant does that she gets either a punishment or is kicked.

il y a 7 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

I thought as much. But what about guests? Or rather the tenant whose guest does that?

Not that I'd want him kicked or even punished, but it should be pointed out to guests it's not allowed to cover the cams. 

Other guests (even shy ones) rarely do it, so maybe they are usually told by their host it's not allowed (and the host could get in trouble)? For example Masha's couchsurfers often tried to hide a lot, didn't shower or showered on night vision cams etc, but didn't cover the cams as far as I recall. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Lacrim has the same moves on every girl, gently rubs his hands all over the body like ready to pounce

I like a guy to rub his hands all over my body, it's what he does after that is the problem

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Lacrim fa le stesse mosse su ogni ragazza, strofina delicatamente le mani su tutto il corpo come pronto a balzare

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Mi piace che un ragazzo mi strofini le mani su tutto il corpo, è quello che fa dopo che è il problema

Anche Dylan lo fa’, ma in quel caso nessuno si lamenta

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I think Ashley is playing Lacrim hard....  It's actally hilarious to see how hard he tries and every time end up with blue balls 😉

The little shit deserves to be strung along!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

There are tenants that have even cut the power and they RULED / still rule 😂🤣

8 hours ago, markutz1 said:

it's about good manners. but I see that many of you don't have these manners with you, many of you are old douchebags and have gone throug life in vain 🙂 how did you know it didn't bother her, maybe she don't want to make him feel bad.

So she's willing to sacrifice her feelings over his.  Maybe she should teach him some manners.  And I bet she could do it without making him feel bad.  And if it did, so fucking what.