B7 - General Topic 2023 #24 (August)

After Gloria’s departure , I was expecting to start seeing slowly Dylan and Ashley trying to fix whatever issue they have . 

On the contrary , they still act like two strangers , this is more than extreme surprise to me . It was so obvious from the beginning that these two had a great chemistry , they simply loved anything they were doing together . Eating , cooking , going out together , couch watching tv evenings , fucking passionately whenever and wherever . Who forgets the times that Ashley was going to Dylan’s room saying “ I came for breakfast “ 😂 and when they were done , Dylan saying “ enjoy a good digesting “ 😂🤣😂. Ashley had no problems sharing , she WAS THERE in all Dylan’s threesomes , the girl simply loved sex with him .

It all looks now like two strangers who don’t even know that they live under the same roof . My speculation ? Ashley started getting feelings for Dylan , not obvious or telling , she stop liking that he was fucking her only for his sexual needs and when he wanted and she took the decision to step back . It is also only 4 days since she had another  guy , except of course Fior . To be honest , my speculation lacks lots of credibility 😂 , but I can’t think what else .. jealousy that she’s not the only one as maybe they had agreed before entering the villas and they would have a great time together and Ashley would make sure that she can fuck with him friends of hers ? ( Gloria / Ari ) ? Maybe she got mad that he fucked Azura when - if i remember correctly - she didn’t have any actual relationship with her ? 

The conclusion is that these two being like two strangers is hurting B7 enormously . Tani ( before her current ridiculous stay ) was my favorite , then Ashley ( she still  remains great ) and my current favorite , Sambuka of course . These 3 have offered some great times , I hope Ashley and Dylan behave like adults , sit down and talk , unless this happens  , then it has for sure something really extreme happened and having Ashley locked in her room and not at the pool sunbathing topless and Dylan making one night stands with women who have not even 1/10 of his craziness and appetite for life as we saw with this last girl . 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

Lacrim what a fucking douchebag, Ashley eating and this ugly pig staying in underwear in front of her with his disgracious body, if i was Ashley i will throw up instantly.

Yeah but the problem is that Ash likes him (God knows why) and would rather be with him than that other asshole 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

Lacrim what a fucking douchebag, Ashley eating and this ugly pig staying in underwear in front of her

Oh my god, who fucking cares?? If it doesn't bother her why the fuck does it bother you? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

Lacrim che fottuto coglione, Ashley che mangia e questo brutto maiale che sta in mutande davanti a lei con il suo corpo vergognoso, se fossi Ashley vomiterei all'istante.

Se fosse stato Dylan andava bene vero?

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh my god, who fucking cares?? If it doesn't bother her why the fuck does it bother you? 

it's about good manners. but I see that many of you don't have these manners with you, many of you are old douchebags and have gone throug life in vain 🙂 how did you know it didn't bother her, maybe she don't want to make him feel bad.

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Yeah but the problem is that Ash likes him (God knows why) and would rather be with him than that other asshole 😂

She like the attention ( as all women do) that she gets from him....I don't think she likes him!

Il y a 4 heures, thinga69 a dit :

Hey Dylan next time you bring a hooker to the Villa pay her an extra so that she doesn't cover the cams while taking a shower.

Are people even allowed to cover the cams?

Probably not, I think. But it's of course hard to stop a guest from doing this... Still, when tenants point out the cams to guests, they should add it's not allowed to cover them...

• Upvote 1