Poor Alina

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow 30 minutes ago they was asleep and now she is crying and getting dressed and he is gone. does anyone know what the hell is going on with the best couple here

Can't understand the language.  Someone is going to have to translate.

She and her friend were drinking all night and were pretty hammered. She went to bed about 6 am their time.  She got undressed and started to give him a blow job.  He seemed to want to sleep and seemed annoyed that she was so drunk,  She started to cry and then started to make somewhat of a scene.  He did not seem to want to deal with it but tried to put her back to bed.  She kept getting up and crying.

She finally went out to the sofa and started crying to her friend.  I tuned out and he is apparently left for work.  She is still crying.

I have noticed she gets this way when she drinks too much.  I don't think he likes the way she get when drunk.

No mater - it's there business - they will work it out.  When she is not very drunk the get along fine it seems.

"Wow!" Anton said, “I really liked tonight's frozen custard."

“This evening, for desert -- after dinner? That was ice cream,” she replied, barely awake. “And why do you bring it up now? I'm sleeping!"

“It most certainly was not ice cream,” he growled, clenching his jaw and snorting like a pig.

“You ate an awful lot of it, so now you refuse to admit that it was ice cream, Anton!? What's that all about?”

“It was NOT ice cream,” he screamed. “It was frozen custard!”

“Horse feathers,” Alina whispered, her short gasps of air separating pitiful sobs.

“It had eggs in it, damn it!”

“Well, okay then. So it was ice cream with eggs in it.”  Alina offered this an branch, still not really understanding the timing of the discussion or Anton's sudden change in behavior.

“Ice cream doesn’t have eggs in it, Alina! Where the hell are you from? Who puts eggs in ice cream? Nobody, that's who! If it has eggs in it, well then, it’s not ice cream but frozen custard. Fuck you; I’m leaving; I can't take it anymore.  And anyway, your sub-continent of a friend finished all of the frozen custard over an hour ago! No more desserts for that bitch, I’ll tell you what!” 

With that, Anton stormed from the apartment, out into the gloomy darkness of the stormy night.

j/k

It looks as if she is blaming her friend. They got into a little bit of a heated argument. Then her friend started packing her things and even took the cat. Then Alina helped her out the door with her things.

What happened after going out the door is hard to say.

I watched for most of there night, the girls drinking were having a very good time.  They went to bed, I didn't see what happened but she came outta the room looked like she was gonna puke and he was looked pissed. I thought she puked in bed.  Her friend slept through most of it, I went away for a bit and I seen her packing up and taking the cat?  Alina crying on the phone on the balcony? anyways I don't think either will be back for a while!

That's not the way I saw it. Looks like Alina left WITH her friend. And Alina wanted to take the cat. She had to chase the cat down to take it with them.

I did not see anything that occurred but hitting a woman is a chicken shit way of dealing with issues. Did he really hit her?

She left at 8:41 AM her time.

That's not the way I saw it. Looks like Alina left WITH her friend. And Alina wanted to take the cat. She had to chase the cat down to take it with them.

I did not see anything that occurred but hitting a woman is a chicken shit way of dealing with issues. Did he really hit her?

She left at 8:41 AM her time.

The way the other poster posted it sounds like he did.

Her friend was made to pack her things so looks like won't be seeing her friend there anymore.

Personally I think it's a matter of time before this apartment is gone for a bit.

It was a hit bye opened hand, but her head slammed against the door. The hit was not so hard, but it was a hit.  After this he took her in the bathroom and put some Water to her face. I was shocked at this situation. 

Now it looks like she is gone with the cat.

It was a hit bye opened hand, but her head slammed against the door. The hit was not so hard, but it was a hit.  After this he took her in the bathroom and put some Water to her face. I was shocked at this situation. 

Alina left with the cat and her friend packed her belongings and went to.

Could this be the end for Alina and Anton.

Time will tell.

Gone with the cat, eh?

Personally, I'm not into that.

Anyway, I bet the cat won't be as pleasing (in the long run) as Anton was/is.