B4 - General Topic 2023 #41 (August)

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

Yep, up to 14 mio streams, above January 2023.

Quite contrary to comments of worst summer 

and boring B4. Something else is going on here for sure.

Maybe Dylan isn't bad business after all. 😀

So good, RLC is back to paying girls to put on shows again.

9 minutes ago, northguy said:

Yep, up to 14 mio streams, above January 2023.

Quite contrary to comments of worst summer 

and boring B4. Something else is going on here for sure.

Maybe Dylan isn't bad business after all. 😀

Contrary to popular opinion, I got no problem with him…he just ran out of girls to fuck here…the fun girls are out and we are left with nuns 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Contrary to popular opinion, I got no problem with him…he just ran out of girls to fuck here…the fun girls are out and we are left with nuns 

Well, Lia2 left last night dressed to fuck and she hasn't been back since, so I wouldn't call her a nun. But she sure hasn't done anything interesting in the apartment, just a few crappy bate shows. Looks like she's following the Tani plan.

1 minute ago, timber said:

Well, Lia2 left last night dressed to fuck and she hasn't been back since, so I wouldn't call her a nun. But she sure hasn't done anything interesting in the apartment, just a few crappy bate shows. Looks like she's following the Tani plan.

Yeah…I haven’t seen much of her, noticed that she bates and she looks like a party girl but she doesn’t do it for me…but I got no problem with her as long as she does more than just staring at her phone 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, kris66 said:

Amazing that some of you "know" so much about Lacrim vs. Dylan without knowing one word of what they say.  Dylan could be the snake etc. None of us really know. A few facts about both of them. They walk like hooligans (cheesy macho) got lousy fashion sense as well as music taste and have a very hard time accepting girls rejections.

His actions against Dylan the night with aziza's party showed me who the instigator was between the two, there's no speculation, it was plain for all to see the childish games and gossip lacrim encouraged!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:

His actions against Dylan the night with aziza's party showed me who the instigator was between the two, there's no speculation, it was plain for all to see the childish games and gossip lacrim encouraged!

Imagine if Dylan was going even in the LR in B7 while - for example - Lacrim was with Ashley a couple of times and touching her , trying to kiss her .. PFFF .. The jealous guy , the one who can’t stand his housemate to fuck a girl he had till recently , the asshole , the one who can’t accept other guys fucking and BLA BLA BLA ..  imagine any of those even making a debate , being with a girl and fucking by a pool and they would ( ok forget the stupid girls who didn’t even know what they were doing , especially Tani ) come with the torch of the mobile on to disturb you while fucking just for what ? Lacrim didn’t even know why he was going to the pool to disturb Dylan and Aziza .. And bad karma hit him hard when he trembled his legs and fell while going to do one of his bullshit stupidities and later “ collapsing “ like a beginner because of the alcohol somewhere in B4 . 

Nice to see that T & T managed the long struggle back home for their occupation of the penthouse. There are girls making it back to war ravaged Russia and Ukraine, quicker than they could be crowbarred out of their "holiday home." Footnote - do we know that Aziza made it back to her family safely?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Imagine if Dylan was going even in the LR in B7 while - for example - Lacrim was with Ashley a couple of times and touching her , trying to kiss her .. PFFF .. The jealous guy , the one who can’t stand his housemate to fuck a girl he had till recently , the asshole , the one who can’t accept other guys fucking and BLA BLA BLA ..  imagine any of those even making a debate , being with a girl and fucking by a pool and they would ( ok forget the stupid girls who didn’t even know what they were doing , especially Tani ) come with the torch of the mobile on to disturb you while fucking just for what ? Lacrim didn’t even know why he was going to the pool to disturb Dylan and Aziza .. And bad karma hit him hard when he trembled his legs and fell while going to do one of his bullshit stupidities and later “ collapsing “ like a beginner because of the alcohol somewhere in B4 . 

Dylan behaved like a douche in the earlier stages of his arrival,but he has shown himself to be a "cool" guy,most of the girls are ok with him being around,he doesnt try to touch anyone that does't want to be touched and he's respectful....he's continued to be  disliked because of his cock and the number of girls he banged (12)🤯 in his short time here.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Dylan behaved like a douche in the earlier stages of his arrival,but he has shown himself to be a "cool" guy,most of the girls are ok with him being around,he doesnt try to touch anyone that does't want to be touched and he's respectful....he's continued to be  disliked because of his cock and the number of girls he banged (12)🤯 in his short time here.

Dylan as an Italian, has grown up with a macho culture on one hand,

but on the other hand Italy is European with civil, respectful treatment

of women as a general norm.

He's the exact opposite of the do nothings here.

• Haha 1