B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Yes 🙂 
Megan will pass Irma in total days in 4 days...
If Irma returns, she will be the first with six stays. She was also the first with 5 stays. Besides her, Loraine, Monica, Megan,  the Twins, Anna and Stella have 5 stays

Bringing Irma back would be so dumb…it’s like recycling thinking you are saving the planet. 

Megan is a great girl but enough is enough. Too bad she didn’t have a wild night with Sambuka. And while she is picking up, hopefully she takes the trash out on the way out. Shantal room is way too good to be wasted on this bitch. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

Bringing Irma back would be so dumb…it’s like recycling thinking you are saving the planet. 

Megan is a great girl but enough is enough. Too bad she didn’t have a wild night with Sambuka. And while she is picking up, hopefully she takes the trash out on the way out. Shantal room is way too good to be wasted on this bitch. 

Your obsession with shantal is both funny and nauseating. Get over it already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Your obsession with shantal is both funny and nauseating. Get over it already.

I wouldn’t call it obsession cause i have watched her a total of 10 minutes 🙄 and the fact that I have been saying she needs to get the fuck out for 3 months makes your argument even dumber 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

🙄the fact that I have been saying she needs to get the fuck out for 3 months makes your argument even dumber 🤦‍♂️

The fact that you claim you can't stand her yet every other goddamn post you make is about her makes everything about you dumb. Almost as dumb as Corvette with his whining and stupidity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The fact that you claim you can't stand her yet every other goddamn post you make is about her makes everything about you dumb. Almost as dumb as Corvette with his whining and stupidity.

Yeah, cause I can’t stand her 🙄🤦‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Se Megan passa a B4, ricominceranno gli spettacoli, e bagni di gruppo, e Dylan sara’ costantemente li.

Then they can convert B1 into a bar and finishing rooms for Sam, bus stop right outside and we have a top location.... I think.

Waiting with Megan, can also be a holiday and RLC is not so quick with that

• Haha 1