B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

16 hours ago, moules said:

Dylan and the girl carrying cushions and sheets either to B-7s real backyard, or to the space beneath the B-7 bedrooms, that has no cams. They did not appear in the B-4 backyard.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Perhaps she wanted to fuck, but not on cam.

Didn't see any clothes being gathered only other items. I don't think the main reason was going for a fook.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Lacrim coming to Dylan's room giving him a condom and saying something like this: The girl from last time(Ulyana) didn't want to fuck with you because no condom, now take this. I think Dylan will fuck Lacrim tonight with a condom? They are alone in the house.

• Haha 3

So , we have now 2 conclusions … Nelly and Bogdan turn slowly their “ realm “ into family business as it is now nearly a month / 3 weeks ? ( including the holidays ) that relatives are hosted in their “ HOUSE “ … NOBODY ELSE could sleep the couch in the LR and the relative in the room , they would just have to sleep on the same bed . We see it with the guests that appear occasionally ( only N&B friends sleep also in the LR ) when ALL THE REST ( recent example Ashley and her mama ) need to hist whoever on their beds .. Needless to say that N&B prevent all fun from happening , how anything can happen when both outside ( not possible for all night events ) and inside ( people can’t move inside since N&B occupy the LR … ) … However we are accused as “ enemies “ of N&B when we stare the facts …

The second conclusion is obviously Lialia who ( as a girl ) is the same craziness like Ashley . Ari and everyone who has contributed adult content . FOR UNKNOWN REASONS , the girl is “ hiding “ of what she can show and do . I’m don’t know if it is REALLY some stupidities of payment to the girls from RLC , the transformation of Ashley each and every day to isolation is really sad . She seems not wanting any relationship with people , perhaps she’s now seeing Barcelona as an opportunity to build a life outside of the villa walls while having the comfort of her standard salary and expenses .. let’s see how it goes ,the amazing Ashley is really another enigma .. 

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

So , we have now 2 conclusions … Nelly and Bogdan turn slowly their “ realm “ into family business as it is now nearly a month / 3 weeks ? ( including the holidays ) that relatives are hosted in their “ HOUSE “ … NOBODY ELSE could sleep the couch in the LR and the relative in the room , they would just have to sleep on the same bed . We see it with the guests that appear occasionally ( only N&B friends sleep also in the LR ) when ALL THE REST ( recent example Ashley and her mama ) need to hist whoever on their beds .. Needless to say that N&B prevent all fun from happening , how anything can happen when both outside ( not possible for all night events ) and inside ( people can’t move inside since N&B occupy the LR … ) … However we are accused as “ enemies “ of N&B when we stare the facts …

The second conclusion is obviously Lialia who ( as a girl ) is the same craziness like Ashley . Ari and everyone who has contributed adult content . FOR UNKNOWN REASONS , the girl is “ hiding “ of what she can show and do . I’m don’t know if it is REALLY some stupidities of payment to the girls from RLC , the transformation of Ashley each and every day to isolation is really sad . She seems not wanting any relationship with people , perhaps she’s now seeing Barcelona as an opportunity to build a life outside of the villa walls while having the comfort of her standard salary and expenses .. let’s see how it goes ,the amazing Ashley is really another enigma .. 

Facts????   Still waiting to here a "fact". I read only your opinion on your questionable conclusions. Now you accuse Nelly and Bogdan of controlling who sleeps on the living room fold out couch / bed.  I don't recall that many visitors using the LV couch/bed. A few times Alexandra and Lucian slept over, and I remember Shantal +Megan for a night, there may be others. I don't recall that many friends or family members of other tenants visiting B7 and staying overnight. A NON-ISSUE.  As for Ashley's mom, you overlook the obvious. Maybe mom preferred a bedroom with a door, large bed to sleep on, and a private bathroom ....... rather than being on display in the living room sleeping on a fold-out couch/bed. It's called privacy! 

Needless to say that N&B prevent all fun from happening      still waiting for proof of any interference from Nelly or Bogdan. 

☺️  

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Fook Me not one comment for this apartment in 24hrs, Must have been really exciting. :undecided:

Nelly and Bogdan have completely held this apartment hostage for their own needs and nothing is possible at the moment, so there is little to tell.

Disappointing that RLC doesn't seem to care that things are going so badly

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Nelly and Bogdan have completely held this apartment hostage for their own needs and nothing is possible at the moment, so there is little to tell.

Disappointing that RLC doesn't seem to care that things are going so badly

and why keep a guy like Lacrim who never fucked a rlc girl as far i remember exept Harley her ex gf, even Ashley don't want fuck with him he is useless

it's time for Dylan mister 2 mn to leave also, like i said the other day rlc need a big clean in general like in last april