Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #31

Pete1960

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

From what I can be bothered to watch nowadays, which isn’t a great deal, she's in the “ comfort zone “ 

She has earned her stripes over the years and believes she has also earned the right to cruise through her routines. It may suit some people if they are that sad that nothing else is relevant in life, or the committed acolytes who think the sun shines out of her arse and would use her shit for toothpaste and her piss as a mouthwash, but some others are more discerning and don’t wear the rose tinted glasses anymore.

She and the “ stunned one “ are pretty much going through the motions nowadays, no buildup, foreplay or any signs of romance….just getting on with the job to earn the money, with less and less time spent in the apartment and what little is spent is either sleeping or choreographed to produce the “same shit, different day “ situation 

Good luck to them, we would all like to do the bare minimum for maximum reward if we had the chance so I suppose we can’t complain too much…..But yes we can, it’s everyone’s right to complain if they think they are getting bad service.

No matter what type of vision the individual viewers have, Leora is not the girl she was and never will be again, difficult to accept I would imagine by those who worship her every move. No matter how many objects she shoves up her arse or how many B movie moans and roll of the eyes she does  it is meaningless without genuine passion.

Shit as toothpaste piss as mouth wash what lovely thing to say I could turn that into a song 

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

From what I can be bothered to watch nowadays, which isn’t a great deal, she's in the “ comfort zone “ 

She has earned her stripes over the years and believes she has also earned the right to cruise through her routines. It may suit some people if they are that sad that nothing else is relevant in life, or the committed acolytes who think the sun shines out of her arse and would use her shit for toothpaste and her piss as a mouthwash, but some others are more discerning and don’t wear the rose tinted glasses anymore.

She and the “ stunned one “ are pretty much going through the motions nowadays, no buildup, foreplay or any signs of romance….just getting on with the job to earn the money, with less and less time spent in the apartment and what little is spent is either sleeping or choreographed to produce the “same shit, different day “ situation 

Good luck to them, we would all like to do the bare minimum for maximum reward if we had the chance so I suppose we can’t complain too much…..But yes we can, it’s everyone’s right to complain if they think they are getting bad service.

No matter what type of vision the individual viewers have, Leora is not the girl she was and never will be again, difficult to accept I would imagine by those who worship her every move. No matter how many objects she shoves up her arse or how many B movie moans and roll of the eyes she does  it is meaningless without genuine passion.

Well thought out and stated. More of the forum members are coming to this conclusion.

I still pop in from time to time to see highlights but this apartment, Leora and especially with Paul have overloaded me to a state of sexual anesthesia. One can only watch the same person do the same thing so many thousand times without it becoming predictable and therefore boring. Which she would talk to the cams, after all she knows thousands of us are (were) watching it would liven it up. Having discovered cams at Camcaps and the interactions of girls to viewers, it really gives a personal experience.

Leora as she showed leaving Russia, her dad, Paul and Eva to stay on cam is her lifestyle choice über alles. Watching her on it is not mine. Without the cams/free apartment/utilities and a salary for just letting people watch her live her life uncensored her soon to be new reality of living a normal life is gonna be a real tough row to hoe. And how will she be  able to cum without knowing people are watching?

I wonder where she/they would be if she had discovered she was an exhibitionist?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

How can provide information on Paul's family?  In reading all  the forum posts since the beginning I recal someone saying Paul's family does not like Leora.Is Paul still in touch with his family or did he throw them to the curb as the price of being with Leora?

Thanks