Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #31

Pete1960

18 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think she would do good financially since most, if not all, of her followers and "supporters" would gladly pay to finally communicate with her, make requests and pay for private room performances. Some would cancel there RLC subscriptions and hand over the money for tokens to give to Leora. More than likely Paul would not be part of her cam shows unless some weirdo requests his participation in a private room with Leora.

I like how you think and she would do well yes, but there is too much risk and you know it. Why would she drop a perfectly good weekly paycheck for a paycheck you would have to hope comes? Here's how I see it panning out:

She breaks ties with RLC and discovers she makes 5 times as much money as she did before.

Every fan tips her so many tokens in a short time she realizes she can buy a Mercedes or even her own house  in just a few months time.

Those same fans that were hot for her in RLC now have seen pretty much everything Leora so they get bored and start looking for the next Leora.

Leora, now approaching 40, sits back stunned. Yesterday she was thinking Ferrarri. Today she is thinking, "I hope RLC will take me back!"

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

If you are talking generally I think you have a good point, but it's been created firstly by those that would not allow any post on here unless it was positive towards Leora, and then taken up by those aggrieved personal and reciprocated when the staunch Leora Fans made their appearance.

Some people refuse to accept that this thread is L & P " Home Activities " consisting of positive and negative remarks as in all forums, and not L & P " Fan Page " which by it's very title should encourage staunch fans to have their say without negative or abusive attacks.

We have all been guilty at one time or another of perhaps " overreactions " whether positive or negative in response to others, solely because they dare to have different opinions to oneself...How infantile and petty, and mostly from people who by their age ( myself included ) should one would hope know better. 

If people are honest enough in their assessments and comments regarding what they are viewing then no matter whether their comments are positive or negative they have been made at that particular time with honesty and should be respected as such.

There is too much toxicity sometimes on this thread ( I have been as guilty as others ) generated by some peoples dislike of other peoples opinion, whether positive toward Leora or negative ......What does it matter what I think or someone else thinks about her? She's nice enough but not untouchable when it comes to criticism as long as it's respectful. 

Some remarks are born out of deep personal dislike for another person going back years and they can't for whatever reason let it go, what the fuck are they achieving? Absolutely Nothing !!.....For them there is no hope.

Life's too short !!

Preach baby! I love that. What you said, in a self-deprecating manner I might add, is so cool. The funny part is You and I, and I am sure most of the guys here, acted exactly in the same way at some point.

RLC is a bit of an aphrodisiac in the sense that it brings desk chair warriors all the fixins for a full out slugfest. Once you get a few people likin' your shit you become a monster in the making. Then you start attacking people that just give an opinion. You know, "that's my girl Leora!" and shit. I been there done that too.

You guys are old enough to know the difference. Differing opinions that leave us a bit butthurt should be allowed to just be. You need to get over it sometimes (of course, if you reach out to me, any member, I will help in any situation).

Peace

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I like how you think and she would do well yes, but there is too much risk and you know it. Why would she drop a perfectly good weekly paycheck for a paycheck you would have to hope comes? Here's how I see it panning out:

She breaks ties with RLC and discovers she makes 5 times as much money as she did before.

Every fan tips her so many tokens in a short time she realizes she can buy a Mercedes or even her own house  in just a few months time.

Those same fans that were hot for her in RLC now have seen pretty much everything Leora so they get bored and start looking for the next Leora.

Leora, now approaching 40, sits back stunned. Yesterday she was thinking Ferrarri. Today she is thinking, "I hope RLC will take me back!"

👍

• Like 1

Happy Good Morning GIF by sendwishonline.com

Good morning Good Night 

Great Friday everyone 

25/08/2023 25/August /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Thanks 3