Harley, Fiora (2023) #2

Noldus

Although she is not my favorite on RLC, seeing Fiora looking at the cam is a nice change. I wish Harley would do the same from time to time instead of constantly looking at her phone sideways with no good look at her face when she reaches the big O. Bravo Fiora!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RdKing said:

Although she is not my favorite on RLC, seeing Fiora looking at the cam is a nice change. I wish Harley would do the same from time to time instead of constantly looking at her phone sideways with no good look at her face when she reaches the big O. Bravo Fiora!!

I enjoy watching Fiora. She can be sensual, kinky, dirty or erotic. I like watching her caress her ass, stuffing 3 or 4 fingers in her greedy pussy, shes getting good with  positioning for the cams, and she usually has a couple of good orgasms.

Looks at the cams seems to be a fairly new thing, but very nice to watch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Great bate from Harley this afternoon. She looked great in that neon set, spent a lot of time playing with her ass pointed at the cam, couple of new buttplug, one looked quite thick (shes trying bigger toys in her ass!). Even a quick look at the cam! 😘

Deserves to be top replay, ahead of the likes of Ulyana (thats saying something) and Sara!