Harley, Fiora (2023) #2

Noldus

7 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I knew when Cecilia was with Radi that she was always kinkier that what they did.  I think she wanted Radi to do some wilder things, but unfortunately it never happened.

IMO she didn't pay her enough for that things.

7 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I know Radi was giving her money early on in their relationship.  

When Cecilia masturbated in Radi's place because Radi was busy elsewhere or in B2 it was certainly not for charity that she did it. And even now i have the same doubts that everything that happened tonight was not all genuine.

It’s always a breath of fresh air when Cecilia shows up; you can almost guarantee something is going to happen but the shower session was completely unexpected. She really does have a kinky side and pretty too so bring it all on Cecilia, let’s see what else you gave in your repertoire 👌👌🤪🤪

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

When Cecilia masturbated in Radi's place because Radi was busy elsewhere or in B2 it was certainly not for charity that she did it. And even now i have the same doubts that everything that happened tonight was not all genuine.

Excuse me , easy question… when male guests fuck the girls as visitors / guests , do they get paid ? Because here I read that the boys invite girls / prostitutes ,but the girls it is ok . Can you  maybe have in mind that Fiora is a friend of Cecilia and she would do exactly the same if there were no cameras or even easier , Cecilia SIMPLY LOVES to show herself and she doesn’t care ? Can’t it be that such people exist ? ALL TENANTS participate for their own reasons with money - i believe - being the biggest reason and you considered them so stupid that they give some of the money to people that invite in their apartments ? Is this common sense according to you ? 

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

FOTTUTO... Azione femminile di pioggia dorata, QUESTO È UN MOMENTO RARO... PFFF, incredibile 

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

Non riesco mai e poi mai a ricordare un momento di pioggia dorata... il mio buon amico Ed2 e altri ragazzi lo segneranno come un momento nei libri di storia di RLC... senza parole.

19 hours ago, Noldus said:

Irma in B1 🙂

I've heard about this legendary fact about Irma but have never been able to find it. The only other episode I've seen is the one in Masha's bathtub, I think it was with Olivia and another girl.
This one from Ceci and Fiora however was definitely more exciting... it's a shame they only received it on the back, it would have been top if they had also done it on the tits with a final pussy kiss. 

• Like 1