she's upset about something

I am concerned about the idea that Diana & Efim might leave.

They are both interesting, they have talents, and they are working to improve themselves, and it's obvious, even in the "free" rooms. That seems to have become a rare trait regarding RLC tenants. She's cute, but T&A isn't enough for us old squirrels, and I know there's something more to their personalities than just being robotic Internet whores who trade sex shows for their rent money.

I realize they are not fully mature as humans, but they are trying. If you study Maya's kittens, you will see the kittens constantly practicing the talents that will be necessary to become successful, grown cats.

Too many tenants simply shut down, take the free rent time, and sit on a shelf gathering dust, instead of making use of this period of their lives as a resource to polish their talents. Those tenants really do not draw interest for many of us oldsters who already know what the game is about.

def does seem something is wrong. But I doubt it's relationship ending wrong (next day they break up j/k). 

We dont see them fight really, think they just had a fight and are cooling down.

They are young, the drama seems more than it really is with them. :P

def does seem something is wrong. But I doubt it's relationship ending wrong (next day they break up j/k). 

We dont see them fight really, think they just had a fight and are cooling down.

They are young, the drama seems more than it really is with them. :P

There is lots of fish in the sea.