B2 - General Topic 2023 #14 (August / September)

The topic is on fire and The General hasn’t done anything , she simply reappeared on cameras … what more can i say about the dynamic of this girl ? Rest assure that she WILL WELCOME HER FANS with her one and only Ulyana’s way , one more time to thank her fans , the viewers of MAKING HER ALWAYS a must see girl and that’s why RLC keeps on asking her to come back . 

39 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They can be friends, but not "adventure friends" like you are thinking about.

If they manage to build a friendship and a good chemistry and they won’t be having differences , B2 can become the top place to watch . Lubna likes the cameras and despite having a job she tries , Nadia is more , I believe , of what we have seen - if she wants she can do ALL 😉- , Ulyana and her experience , even more not occupying a Master Bedroom just to make money for whatever reasons but being there to make money but RESPECT , GIVE BACK and REWARD all of us viewers who have made Ulyana one of the most popular tenants ever , i think these are important reasons of a good viewership apartment . 

It has been a bad period by public comments as expressed in the forum for the Barcelona project , I think with the arrival of this one girl , it might be some bright days again. Let’s see . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If they manage to build a friendship and a good chemistry and they won’t be having differences , B2 can become the top place to watch . Lubna likes the cameras and despite having a job she tries , Nadia is more , I believe , of what we have seen - if she wants she can do ALL 😉- , Ulyana and her experience , even more not occupying a Master Bedroom just to make money for whatever reasons but being there to make money but RESPECT , GIVE BACK and REWARD all of us viewers who have made Ulyana one of the most popular tenants ever , i think these are important reasons of a good viewership apartment . 

It has been a bad period by public comments as expressed in the forum for the Barcelona project , I think with the arrival of this one girl , it might be some bright days again. Let’s see . 

Yeah but for her to do ALL must have chemistry, spiritual connection and her astrologist must give the Go sign. 

• Haha 3

Just now, thinga69 said:

Yeah but for her to do ALL must have chemistry, spiritual connection and her astrologist must give the Go sign. 

Let’s see how she will be with MAMA OUT , THE GENERAL IN 😉

• Sad 1

Now … they need “ TO END “ Lialia’s joke and OFFER A BED to a girl that loves the cameras , BRING CECILIA .. 

And then there will be 2-3 more moves to have a bit of interesting Barcelona again . But as was rightfully said , the Barcelona administrators are in a complete ignorance of the project . 

Milena seen still active tenant , Lialia no sign of what’s going on , B5 empty for one bedroom , ridiculous management … And then when it looks desperate , they bring back Ulyana ..

il y a 11 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

Vous avez l'air d'un idiot en appelant Ulyana "La Générale".

Il ne faut pas s'inquiéter, c'est son délire , Dylan  c'est le Maitre et maintenant Ulyana le Général.

Je me demande bien General de quoi, je n'ai pas vu encore d'armées derrière elle. 

Mais enfin, il faut de tout pour faire un monde.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1