Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #32

Pete1960

34 minutes ago, RdKing said:

He is the typical picture of how we used to perceive russians in the 70's cold and emotioneless. So the answer is no, I do not think I have my money's worth anymore. 

AGREE!!!!!!!!!!    Soviet-era Dinosaur   He only lacks being drunk.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I am a firm believer that quality beats quantity; however, we have neither since the stunned one arrived. I just cannot bring myself to watch them have what is supposed to be sex. Last time he fucked her it looked more like he was lightly grinding on her, He has no clue how to fuck, lick and even show affection. He is the typical picture of how we used to perceive russians in the 70's cold and emotioneless. So the answer is no, I do not think I have my money's worth anymore. 

Watching Paul trying to satisfy Leora turns me off so much it makes it way easier to deal with having no sex with my disabled wife. After watching all-thumbs Paul with Leora it even ruins any potential fantasy I could have had. He's doing me a BIG favor taking my mind off sex.

Shout out to Paul. The clumsy fucker is really helping me not to think about sex. Poor table manners, a nose picker (fuck me, gross) and all thumbs in bed. Any guy with a dick could satisfy Leora better than he does. She even has to finger herself off to cum. Come to think of it, the $45.00 US a month watching Paul is salt peter to my mind. I learned I can live without sex and with his help almost never miss it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So, Leora takes a shower and washes her pussy before they have oral sex. Paul last rinsed his dick with only water like 30 hours before. Paul gets to lick a nice clean pussy ansd Leora again gets the cheese. The funny part is once they are done, Paul goes to the bathroom and the first thing he does is rinse that good clean pussy taste in his mouth and then goes in the bathtub and again rinse his cum covered area with just water. In walks Leora, does not wash that cheesy taste from her mouth but just rinse her pussy. I find this very disgusting, gross especially on Leora's part. 

Things like that makes me loose respect for her and it won't be long until I have enough and give up on her. For fuck sakes, is this the russian way?

ASs for Paul, I think he would look very good as a hood ornament on a semi trailer!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RdKing said:

The funny part is once they are done, Paul goes to the bathroom and the first thing he does is rinse that good clean pussy taste in his mouth and then goes in the bathtub and again rinse his cum covered area with just water. In walks Leora, does not wash that cheesy taste from her mouth but just rinse her pussy. I find this very disgusting, gross especially on Leora's part. 

Could it be that Paul is rubbing off on Leora with respect to poor hygiene and laziness. If she likes stinky cheese then maybe she has no taste buds. Perhaps most Russians like their alcohol because it kills germs and stinky cheese.

• Haha 1

Good morning Good Night 

Happy Thursday to everyone 

31/08/2023 31/August /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Thanks 1