Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #32

Pete1960

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

If it is factual, why you don't know, yet you evidently insinuated as such ? Regardless, if the emoji's were meant for me, same to you mate...😄🖕👌

It is factual mate,

No The emojis were not meant for you they were meant for the Leora acolytes who gave you the original ones.

By the way, she still haven't answered my question......What are your thoughts on hygiene after 30 hours.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

By the way, she still haven't answered my question......What are your thoughts on hygiene after 30 hours.

Jim, are you sure he didn't use the Gym showers to wash himself?

• Haha 2

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Jim, are you sure he didn't use the Gym showers to wash himself?

🤣🤣  You have probably heard the old expression Aussie " Any port in a storm "🤣

But it's admirable that you have at least come on the forum to attempt to defend him.....You have more backbone than the other acolytes put together. Kudos to you !

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

🤣🤣  You have probably heard the old expression Aussie " Any port in a storm "🤣

But it's admirable that you have at least come on the forum to attempt to defend him.....You have more backbone than the other acolytes put together. Kudos to you !

Must be the Aussie. 

Good lord, you should smell the Pommies on the trains during summer. I don't think they know what a cake of soap is. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Must be the Aussie. 

Good lord, you should smell the Pommies on the trains during summer. I don't think they know what a cake of soap is. 🤣

Yeh I know! :biggrin:  You sure it's the Pommies and not that your head is too near to your arse mate?  ::)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Yes, simply put, they have no concept of the Great American Dream! Living in a deprived, European backwater! 

Yeh !! The Great American Dream.......50 million officially classed as living in poverty with little hope of ever getting out of it....No different or better than any other nation whether in North America or Europe.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #32
  • StnCld316 locked this topic