Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #32

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Funny old life isn't it !!

Strange how the usual suspects and founder members of the Leora appreciation society who thinks the sun shines out of her arse and her shit doesn't stink have not responded or defended the accusation regarding Pauls hygiene and Leora apparently allowing him to put his dirt infested cock in her mouth last night.

Yup!!  Funny old life, or as they say in certain parts of the UK " Nowt as queer as folk "

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

They probaly put dirty infected cocks in their mouthe themselves, thus not understanding what the issue is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Well, I did check the review and the last time I saw him in the bathtub was approx 30 hours. Of course I didn't review minute by minute asd I have better things to do. I also believe that he spent some time in the toilet room prior to the BJ. Was he taking a shit? possibly but I don't know for sure. As you indicated, we are quite familiar with his poor to non-existant hygiene and I agree that Leora putting that ugly dirty dick in her mouth is alarming and her not rinsing her mouth after the fact is even more alarming. 

As for dumb, Dumber and Dumbest, I will always agree with you as they were my welcome party when I first joined CC and made it a very negative experience for me. These people (I am being kind) and a few others are using the forum to put down dec ent people posts who merely try to share their view of thei experience watching Leora's appartment.

I commend you for addressing them and their behaviour on behalf of those like us who had to deal with their immature behaviour.

Thanks Jimbo4 

A capital D ditto

• Thanks 1