B4 - General Topic 2023 #44(August / September)

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I have mere hours before my sub renews. Not sure if I want it to renew. Where do you cancel? I couldn't find it last time either.

Knowing RLC though,they prob charged your card and you've already been resubbed!

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Knowing RLC though,they prob charged your card and you've already been resubbed!

Another reason why I use a prepaid card for subscriptions,I continued to have my credit card charged for months after I requested a cancelation before.

Ok found it,Thx.

Sure a fuck isn't obvious to find.

I have been super tolerant of the empty rooms and lack of action. Things go in cycles. I don't care the girls take off now and then. Its not a prison. But this losing streak has gone on way too long. Its like paying for a rental car that won't start.

I'll decide later today. Maybe a miracle will happen.  😜

31 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Ok found it,Thx.

Sure a fuck isn't obvious to find.

I have been super tolerant of the empty rooms and lack of action. Things go in cycles. I don't care the girls take off now and then. Its not a prison. But this losing streak has gone on way too long. Its like paying for a rental car that won't start.

I'll decide later today. Maybe a miracle will happen.  😜

What miracle? Do you think lialia is hiding on bushes for a week and she will jump right in the villa making things?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

I have been super tolerant of the empty rooms and lack of action. Things go in cycles. I don't care the girls take off now and then. Its not a prison. But this losing streak has gone on way too long

Exactly, for me since January.

Aziza was fun to watch, but didn't do much.

The rest, couldn't care less.

Waiting for better times.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I have mere hours before my sub renews. Not sure if I want it to renew. Where do you cancel? I couldn't find it last time either.

Check you email…you should have receipt from them to with account number 

Follow the link…cancelation is really easy…I have never had an issue 

• Upvote 1