M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

I do like a woman that goes out without panties, naughty.   She needs to wear shorter skirts though ::)   

I remember her from the Russian apartment although I was never a member in those days, Am I correct in thinking she was in the apartment that had the big table in front of the mirror, one of the girls possibly Angie used to seat on the table facing the mirror and bate. 

Always lots of parties in the big kitchen.  They were the days, lots of Free Cams. 

Those WERE the good ol  days of the free cams,great times!

• Upvote 3

On her first day I already said that an empty apartment doesn't have to be big, her actions are also fake and she doesn't get an orgasm, she doesn't care that people can see this either.
One of RLC's many mistakes, although she is beautiful to see among all those fish bones.

Too bad so much potential is lost 😔

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, djoko00 said:

honestly i have no idea where she spent the night , i only know that she was on a  boat party yesterday with a group of girls , but my guess someone took her to his apartment to spend the night 

Hopefully not overboard in the water 😏

either way its not acceptable many renew the subs just for her , leaving the apartment empty for 48 hours and still counting is absolutely stupid and irresponsible by her , she is on a job and she is paid by us , RLC becomes a circus nowadays 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, djoko00 said:

either way its not acceptable many renew the subs just for her , leaving the apartment empty for 48 hours and still counting is absolutely stupid and irresponsible by her , she is on a job and she is paid by us , RLC becomes a circus nowadays 

I thought that she might come home to change her underwear, but then I remembered she wasn't wearing any.

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Angie is home in bed snug as a bug in a rug

It's hard to believe, sleeping Angie in the living room is top cam. RLC is really fucked up.

I don't know why this apatment is so well recognized, I just find it depressing and boring. No guests, only one person, who is then almost only there to sleep. I just don't understand. Why doesn't RLC bring such an apartment at least with a cute girl.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1