These two are quite the entertainers!

Guest binklee

what is certain is that dasha is a true artist !!! it has drawn portraits are a "PROFESSIONAL" level !!! alma drew well, but nothing to do with the undeniable talent of dasha. these designs have left me speechless !!!

And those were not merely portraits, but they were made of chocolate.

what is certain is that dasha is a true artist !!! it has drawn portraits are a "PROFESSIONAL" level !!! alma drew well, but nothing to do with the undeniable talent of dasha. these designs have left me speechless !!!

wow, I had not seen it !!! Does someone beautiful screen designs dasha catch?

wow, I had not seen it !!! Does someone beautiful screen designs dasha catch?

She made them for several days, maybe about an hour or two a day. I do not remember exactly all the steps, but here it is outlined.

She warmed chocolate in saucepan with the lamp thru the glass table plate. Then she put wax paper(?) over the photograph and drew a picture to it using dark chocolate. Then she spread warmed white chocolate on top of it and put it to the fridge to harden. Then she removed the plate from the frame and removed the wax paper. Packaging in cellophane and beautiful bows on top.