B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

Esmi and Ulyana in the same room , sharing talks in a good mood and atmosphere … Even if I had personally ordered this RLC script , i could never imagine that I would get it .. 2 absolutely stunning women next to one another , nothing more asking than watching and admiring the female beauty .. Fantastic πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

34 years old? Damn, i think Esmi was more younger. She is more or less the same age as Milena.

that's the difference of someone who takes care of themselves versus someone who doesn't πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

6 hours ago, tatakos said:

Yes it looks you have missed a lot of her because she had made 2-3 paintings. She also has offered a lot more of just peeks and touchings under the blanket.

I am corrected then ..... about the paintings. I will continue to believe Esmi mastered the art of hiding her "feminine charm" from view. Compared to others ..... Ulyana, Dana, Harley, Holly, Megan, Monica, and many others ..... a view of Esmi touching herself by fingers or vibrator was rare.Β  Β 

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Esmi and Ulyana in the same room , sharing talks in a good mood and atmosphere … Even if I had personally ordered this RLC script , i could never imagine that I would get it .. 2 absolutely stunning women next to one another , nothing more asking than watching and admiring the female beauty .. Fantastic πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘

It would be nicer if the two beauties were in the kitchen preparing a meal, perfecting their cooking skills.Β πŸΒ πŸ˜‹

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I am corrected then ..... about the paintings. I will continue to believe Esmi mastered the art of hiding her "feminine charm" from view. Compared to others ..... Ulyana, Dana, Harley, Holly, Megan, Monica, and many others ..... a view of Esmi touching herself by fingers or vibrator was rare.Β  Β 

Well it's Esmi.. she will never act like one of the villa whores, something I appreciate about her but for someone else she will be a worthless do nothing girl.

I don't think Esmi will ever have sex with anyone (man / woman) in front of the camera and will limit herself to masturbating or playing under the covers with a flash to keep it exciting for the viewer.

Enough for me but frustrating for someone else

• Upvote 1