B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

Just now, Xarvaz said:

Well it's Esmi.. she will never act like one of the villa whores, something I appreciate about her but for someone else she will be a worthless do nothing girl.

I don't think Esmi will ever have sex with anyone (man / woman) in front of the camera and will limit herself to masturbating or playing under the covers with a flash to keep it exciting for the viewer.

Enough for me but frustrating for someone else

If she does yoga or meditation naked it will be good too.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Well it's Esmi.. she will never act like one of the villa whores, something I appreciate about her but for someone else she will be a worthless do nothing girl.

I don't think Esmi will ever have sex with anyone (man / woman) in front of the camera and will limit herself to masturbating or playing under the covers with a flash to keep it exciting for the viewer.

And that's the problem with RLC with all the returning girls.  You know what they are going to, and most if not all of them are doing exactly what they do.  Very few surprises left with RLC having trouble getting new girls.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

And that's the problem with RLC with all the returning girls.  You know what they are going to, and most if not all of them are doing exactly what they do.  Very few surprises left with RLC having trouble getting new girls.

Also showing the new girls what they can get away with.

How much a place can change a person , at least of what we used to know watching her in the past and during her first stay . An incredible stunning Esmi with a beautiful blue summer dress and her high heels , ready to go out and steel hearts or make someone happy , knowing that he is accompanying and having an amazing woman next to him .. Esmi and Ulyana in this apartment are simply too eye candies to watch , from one side you have the life that these two girls seem and want to have in glamorous Barcelona and just next cameras top occupied by the “ professional “ who has no life apart from being naked , with open legs and inserting things in her holes in every second day … It is then so clear to which people will be - MOSTLY - addressed for as long as this “ professional “ remains a tenant .. Esmi and Ulyana living and another one ( sorry Alladdino ) pseudoliving .. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Oh, I like Esmi. I think she is a lovely young woman. But....she is a member of the "do nothing girls club". I was hoping the empty bed would be filled with a new young lady. I hoped for someone a bit adventurist, but even a new face "do nothing" would be pleasant to see.   

• Upvote 1