B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

2 hours ago, van the man said:

Her arse and thighs have huge amounts of cellulite and her breasts are too small relative to the size of her hips!!!!

Totally agree! You forgot her deep manly voice. She never did anything for me and I don't understand all the fuss. She is totally not worth my time.

22 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

another guy in B2...RLC just can't help loading that gun and shooting themselves in the foot.

What do you mean by that???  If you are talking about Nadia's ex--he had the first BJ and first sex with her on cam. I wouldn't call that shooting themselves in the foot--I would call that shooting a load 😏

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

What do you mean by that???  If you are talking about Nadia's ex--he had the first BJ and first sex with her on cam. I wouldn't call that shooting themselves in the foot--I would call that shooting a load 😏

The last thing this site needs is another guy in any place

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Zabava is a completely different person. She actually showed signs very early on that she could become a great tenant, and in the end she did. Esmi showed no such signs. She showed no progress or developement during a whole year in B1. Everything private she kept away from the cameras. Hiding in the toilet for ages, or going out to spend the night elsewhere whenever she wanted. She is of course free to prove me wrong at any time, but judging by what we see so far, it will be exactly the same this time.

😴

Totally agree .. BUT .. I always had , have and will have faith in Esmi .. Zabava , her sister , had no issues doing all on cameras , it has been discussed , she did things with Esmi sleeping next door .. it can’t be that Esmi isn’t in this level ( yes she hasn’t showed us but .. Tani showed us all till the wrong guy - for us - was met. ) .. let’s see 

2 hours ago, van the man said:

I admire your devotion and optimism but I don't look through the same eyes. Esmi has a tired face which includes dark tired eyes. Her arse and thighs have huge amounts of cellulite and her breasts are too small relative to the size of her hips!!!! As for whether she might offer any entertainment during her stay I see nothing that might suggest she will.

If I understood her language and could begin to relate to her as a personality then perhaps she might be interesting. Nadia speaking English to people is interesting and lets us into the way she is thinking.

Keep devoted and I hope you are rewarded with at least a bate once before she leaves!!!!

We will see what happens , I am a “ positive guy “ by nature , so , I also hope I am right .. I think I have a more “ plus “ record for RLC predictions that “ minus “ , I hope the record increases 😉… in the end , there won’t be any “ losers “ , we will all be MASSIVE WINNERS .. Esmi is special , special things expected ,I simply  don’t  think she would want to hide any private life if the right guy is next to her … Nearly all of the people she knows with RLC have been more than generous and amazing on sharing , I simply can’t see her “ escaping “ the pattern 😉

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The last thing this site needs is another guy in any place

To me that is idiotic.  If guys are not allowed in the apartments as you advocate, then the girls when they want sex with a guy--they will do it outside the apartments.  Then you will have another thing to complain about because the girls are not going to masturbate solely to satisfy their sexual desires.

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

To me that is idiotic.  If guys are not allowed in the apartments as you advocate, then the girls when they want sex with a guy--they will do it outside the apartments.  Then you will have another thing to complain about because the girls are not going to masturbate solely to satisfy their sexual desires.

Are you trying to make a dialogue with the guy who hates this site but he keeps on subscribing watching something he hates ? Good luck 🍀 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

013_1000.gif