B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

41 minutes ago, jantje1967 said:

Nope .... ❄️

If it is true that Esmi gave her the iMac and she neither thanked Esmi or gave her a hug for such a gift, that is terrible---so she really would be a Nada. 

Edited by happyone

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You guys really think that Esmi met Nadia for 5 days and just gave her a Mac? 🤣

And the Mac doesn't even look brand new.

Well you have amazing good eyes then. I only see that Esmi handed over a Mac in the Box. 
Could it be from RLC? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

We don’t know what they have been doing and how they were when they were married 😛 … And .. We also can’t know whose fault ( mainly ) is , when a divorce occurs , it is ALWAYS both that need to be blamed .. 

That's an all encompassing statement ..... Many could argue that there is one to blame. 😏

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

We will see what happens , I am a “ positive guy “ by nature , so , I also hope I am right .. I think I have a more “ plus “ record for RLC predictions that “ minus “ , I hope the record increases 😉… in the end , there won’t be any “ losers “ , we will all be MASSIVE WINNERS .. Esmi is special , special things expected ,I simply  don’t  think she would want to hide any private life if the right guy is next to her … Nearly all of the people she knows with RLC have been more than generous and amazing on sharing , I simply can’t see her “ escaping “ the pattern 😉

Esmi was in B1 for a long boring 9 months. Because of the sorry state RLC is in, Esmi has returned only after 9 months. It is most disappointing to think how long Esmi is back for. It is going to be a long boring winter in B2.     

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Esmi was in B1 for a long boring 9 months. Because of the sorry state RLC is in, Esmi has returned only after 9 months. It is most disappointing to think how long Esmi is back for. It is going to be a long boring winter in B2.     

sam winchester yawn GIF

Bringing esmi back just like with Angie was a disastrous move by RLC,the open door policy shouldn't be available to some of the past tenants. It's going to be a verrry long and boring winter as you rightfully said 😴 

43 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I don’t really think that Esmi is RLC’s current problem in Barcelona.. as it has been mentioned by other good people here at the forum , it looks like RLC in barcelona looks a “ hub “ without direction, like they have lost control over their tenants and to those that decide to join , it is like now explaining what it is expected , what needs “ to be done “ , a situation like “ ok , there are cameras in the place you will be staying , just sleep , wake up there and don’t worry about anything “ . “ Do this and we will be paying you a ( cash only ) monthly salary and no bills of the accommodation staying “ . So , IT IS CLEAR that they have difficulties to recruit new participants , I believe as I have said they they don’t pay the money they used to do and it is another life nowadays than when they brought the Barcelona concept online and they need to - perhaps - see it a bit differently .. It simply isn’t working . Tenants just go without notice , only this year tenants have come and after some days left ( Bella , Clara ) , I mean , it lacks motivation to be on cameras and when in the past - as it is known- they would queue to join . 

They are veterans though and the best site in the world in terms of knowing this “ job “ and I am sure they will find a solution . They did it back in April and they brought in some great people , I think they will do it again . It is a special occasion having and Ulyana and Megan and ( yes , being back shows she has many fans ) Esmi . Let’s see how it goes .

• Haha 1