B4 - General Topic 2023 #45 (September)

9 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Damn.  I'll have to keep checking in on that.  Open bate or the under-cover "stealthybate"?

She has done 4 bates. Only the second one was fully covered. She does them every 9 or 10 days, not normal to me.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Second in a row “ ON FIRE “‘ say for Sara .. really sad seeing her that she can’t have someone as fun as her to share , even outside of the villa .. A visit in B2 and getting to know a guest and .. that was it .. She’s trapped in a place with “ sleeping “ , “ uninterested in the project “ girls , only Ashley and her could have much fun but ( strangely ) no actual connection so far .. so strange and disappointing the villas , exactly like last year that we had only Tani , before we got Kristy and the big arrival of Taylor and Elettra .. let’s see , but … good luck to Sara and not get bored or disappointed ..

It wasn't in B2 and I guess she got close to Dylan but that was off cam.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

It wasn't in B2 and I guess she got close to Dylan but that was off cam.

Yes , absolutely right , my mistake , it was Harley and Fiora’s , not checking my post after “ uploading “ it .

Close to Dylan I would say it was just some good chats and getting to know one another … if it was for more , there’s no explanation why they didn’t do on cameras … if they did more , then - in my opinion - , there’s something completely wrong happening … SPECULATION ….

Can it be that RLC sent an internal memo that tenants in the same sharing place MUST NOT HAVE SEX with one another ? I totally don’t think so but then , look what’s going on and that we haven’t seen anything more than a month or so .. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Yes , absolutely right , my mistake , it was Harley and Fiora’s , not checking my post after “ uploading “ it .

Close to Dylan I would say it was just some good chats and getting to know one another … if it was for more , there’s no explanation why they didn’t do on cameras … if they did more , then - in my opinion - , there’s something completely wrong happening … SPECULATION ….

Can it be that RLC sent an internal memo that tenants in the same sharing place MUST NOT HAVE SEX with one another ? I totally don’t think so but then , look what’s going on and that we haven’t seen anything more than a month or so .. 

Yeah, some good chat that ended with a mouth kiss. Totally normal 😏

It makes no sense that RLC prohibited sex between them, they should stimulate.

To me something happened between Ashley and Dylan that we don`t know about, as simple as that.

About Sara and Dylan, maybe she didn't wanted or even him didn't wanted to do on cam. Many tenants that did sex on cam in the past stopped doing it. Either because they were about to leave and didn't care about the bonus or simply because didn't wanted.

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Yeah, some good chat that ended with a mouth kiss. Totally normal 😏

It makes no sense that RLC prohibited sex between them, they should stimulate.

To me something happened between Ashley and Dylan that we don`t know about, as simple as that.

About Sara and Dylan, maybe she didn't wanted or even him didn't wanted to do on cam. Many tenants that did sex on cam in the past stopped doing it. Either because they were about to leave and didn't care about the bonus or simply because didn't wanted.

Sara has done ALL on cameras , even during this stay she had sex with another woman .. Need to observe how the first autumn months will be , we are having a “ clearing “ again I believe , it will be funny how Lialia will behave as soon as she returns on Friday .. Were I RLC admin , she should just come back and pack her things and leave .. I hope Ashley finds a purpose now once again that she seems befriending both Nadia and Ulyana , except if Lialia keeps on sleeping on her bed … If situation won’t improve in the villas , all “ weight “ will be on Sambuka , Harley and sweet little Ulyana ( with Megan’s moments ) to carry RLC Barcelona hub during the autumn .. let’s see . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sara has done ALL on cameras , even during this stay she had sex with another woman .. Need to observe how the first autumn months will be , we are having a “ clearing “ again I believe , it will be funny how Lialia will behave as soon as she returns on Friday .. Were I RLC admin , she should just come back and pack her things and leave .. I hope Ashley finds a purpose now once again that she seems befriending both Nadia and Ulyana , except if Lialia keeps on sleeping on her bed … If situation won’t improve in the villas , all “ weight “ will be on Sambuka , Harley and sweet little Ulyana ( with Megan’s moments ) to carry RLC Barcelona hub during the autumn .. let’s see . 

The fact that Sara did all in the past does means that she will do all. Last time with that girl she was very high or maybe she only wants to do with girls this time. 

Ashley told Lubna and Milena that she will leave the project on sept 20th. She has other plans now.

• Upvote 1