B4 - General Topic 2023 #45 (September)

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Always comparing , sorry on refreshing the memories of what has happened in the past in comparison to what currently happens ( still , it is the first time that Shantal seems that has something happening in her personal / private life ) . Megan and Shantal making their way to the villa to make the welcome party for this guy , it really means he is someone important .. which - if he’s in any matter related to Shantal - nothing is to be expected and that’s already negative ..Β 

"someone important"Β  that's the funniest thing I've read in awhile.

RLC probably told Shantai she needed to start involving herself or they would terminate her contract.Β  As of now, all she's done is let Wolfy paw her for a few hours.

• Thanks 1

In the end , this is the comment .. β€œ Poor B4 villa πŸ˜” , how they have transformed you , from all major fun and amazing moments especially in this master bedroom and jacuzzi with guests and beautiful girls , they have made you a place that hosts a creepy guy laying down in the jacuzzi and NOBODY GIVING A FUCK IF HE’S DEAD OR ALIVE to people visiting ON PURPOSE REPEATEDLY SO AS NOT TO BE SEEN a place without cameras β€œ … Ans the management ( with the boss next door villa ) doesn’t give a fuck also , on the contrary , the management ( the boss next door villa ) actually is the one who has made it this way ..Β 

Just now, ddhm said:

In the end , this is the comment .. β€œ Poor B4 villa πŸ˜” , how they have transformed you , from all major fun and amazing moments especially in this master bedroom and jacuzzi with guests and beautiful girls , they have made you a place that hosts a creepy guy laying down in the jacuzzi and NOBODY GIVING A FUCK IF HE’S DEAD OR ALIVE to people visiting ON PURPOSE REPEATEDLY SO AS NOT TO BE SEEN a place without cameras β€œ … Ans the management ( with the boss next door villa ) doesn’t give a fuck also , on the contrary , the management ( the boss next door villa ) actually is the one who has made it this way ..Β 

He's alive.Β  Coming out to go jump in the pool most likely.

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

"someone important"Β  that's the funniest thing I've read in awhile.

RLC probably told Shantai she needed to start involving herself or they would terminate her contract.Β  As of now, all she's done is let Wolfy paw her for a few hours.

I don’t think RLC β€œ messes around β€œ on how people should do things on cameras .. for what it has become obvious tonight , the fact is that this is ONE MORE local guy and he is known to nearly everyone currently in the project ( at least the villas ) .. we will see how it is with the B2 girls , Karol and Kos and Harley and Fiora ..Β 

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

He's alive.Β  Coming out to go jump in the pool most likely.

The child ( his β€œ friend β€œ ) clueless now as he has to take care of him while the party is coming to an end and the possible hook ups will occur ..Β 

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I think Sara and Rachel would love to get Megan to join them.Β  I'd 2nd that motion.

She’s faithful to her guy now , i don’t think anything should be expected .. maybe Ansley 😊

How funny .. Shantal ending Β up to her β€œ possible guy outside before joining RLC today β€œ in the room where the previous guy tried to have her πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ .. It is a small RLC world πŸ˜‚