Harley, Fiora (2023) #3

Noldus

36 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's actually a completely different relationship between this guy and Harley than we've seen her with other guys. She actually seems a little in love.  

It reminds me a lot to be honest her first period with Lacrim when he was coming over on the couch in B6 .  I think she will get bored with this one also but of course , the majority wants Harley happy I believe , for as long as this guy is around , a happy Harley is excellent for our eyes 😉

• Like 2

Despite a brief visit in Harley room yesterday with Harley without panties and her lover having just finished any personal moments , I think the gap between Fiora and Harley remains the same .. In this condition , we can see that Fiora struggles a lot so as to find ways on how to be in the apartment . Like it is known in this place , either Harley or Ulyana or Fiora would stay indefinite times in the kitchen to dicsuss with a glass of beer or wine .. let’s see how it goes , especially that this guy seems now that he will be visiting quite often .. Harely deserves all happiness for her RLC contribution , let’s hope that she enjoys this period . Fiora is clever and find ways but the girls in B2 seem to have found also easy ways to communicate so I don’t know how often her presence there will be needed to spend time with sweet little Ulyana ( mostly ) .. prediction is that she will be soon bringing a guy in the apartment for company .. let’s see . 

I never actually look at this apartment so when I looked at it last night with night vision and I thought Harley was in bed with a girl, he has tits and a girly face but we know Harley's tastes now so I'm not surprised 🙄

• Like 1