Harley, Fiora (2023) #3

Noldus

4 hours ago, alomagic14 said:

But that they have gone after Lacrim, you don't say that, right? If it turns out that you are more stupid than himย  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

whey didn't they fuck him then?? seeing that they wanted him sooo bad?????

Well I got home from work and the only reason I started watching this train wreck creepy ass party, was Sam was starting to feel herself up in the kitchen but the next thing she does, is to intentionally block it from the camera by moving the chair over to block what she was doing from usย  (and at that point well I guess the chair didn't like it and dropped her ass right on the floor), but before all of this, Sam and Miss hair dye decided to go to the bathroom and give this freak a private show,ย  and I am so disgusted with Fiora for going along with it, and on top of all that, this creepy bastard ignorant idiot didn't know he was just being played, what did he think they were going to do,ย  just go to the bathroom and give him a private blowjob, or pull their panties down and say "start fucking me", no but he was too stupid to figure that one out

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They had no interest in Lacrim.ย  That's why he spent the late night hours on the sofa jerking off.ย  ย 

I'm fully aware of their lack of desire in him.....that was in response to that other members comment about the girls being "all over him"

• Upvote 1