M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Pete1960

Anything more than 30 minutes is a difficult task … under the conditions , this guy deserves a big applause and big respect for satisfying Angie for SUCH A LOOOOOONG time .. Well done to him , one of the best performances ever by a guest ( even first time on cameras ) 

24 minutes ago, Zinc said:

When will she cool down? its unnatual for a guy to last this long unless he is intentionally controlling his orgasm and distracting himself. Which basically turns it into a mechinal process rather than sensual. But looks fun for us.

What is quite impressive is that Angie is awake after drinking bottles of wine one after the other as if she were drinking water. It would have knocked down anyone.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anything more than 30 minutes is a difficult task … under the conditions , this guy deserves a big applause and big respect for satisfying Angie for SUCH A LOOOOOONG time .. Well done to him , one of the best performances ever by a guest ( even first time on cameras ) 

STILL fucking!!!! wait,isn't this the dude that was here before? I saw where you said "first time on cameras"

• Like 1

Angie 2.0 is definitely way more wild, but unfortunately the hope for a lesbo action is fading fast. She could have brought a girl this time, esp Samantha. I believe for random fun, girls actually prefer girls as its safer.

15 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

STILL fucking!!!! wait,isn't this the dude that was here before? I saw where you said "first time on cameras"

Can’t remember seeing him again ..