B7 - General Topic 2023 #27 (September / October)

Just now, esanders9863 said:

There are no unassigned guest beds in this home

sorry but those beds are available, the bed next to Esmi is empty and Tani's old room is available, guests can sleep in both villas and one can sleep next to Rachel, more than enough space, I won't go into this any further

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

sorry but those beds are available, the bed next to Esmi is empty and Tani's old room is available, guests can sleep in both villas and one can sleep next to Rachel, more than enough space, I won't go into this any further

I don't know way she's choosing not to use them, or even now's of them

This Lacrim guy is a real danger, he is persistent and seems like a real stalker not only in this event but in every other party he has been in. If you look closely during all the parties, he picks out one girl from the start and then follows them everywhere, last night it was poor Nadia in B2 and in B7 Ulyana

I am glad he didn't get his way, you can all hate Wolf but atleast he doesn't come across as a pathetic loser who just hounds someone till they have sex with him

• Like 2

The only place Ulyana can crash is alongside Shantal in Wolf's room, it's actually sad that she had to resort to sleep on the sofa. Fiora could have done better as well

The sooner Lacrim leaves the better, also huge thanks to Sara, even during the party in B2 last night she was in close vicinity to Nadia all the time and Lacrim wasn't liking that, Sara had her reasons i think

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Got a time for that ?

Margo kept her panties on and wolf was using ice in his mouth

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Edited by johnny0692
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

yes and hurt her

He hurt her ? Really ?? 😂🤣😂😂 What in the world are you watching and you define opinions with your nonsense ? What and how did he hurt her ? Today she was going away from the bed to leave “ The Child “ because she simply didn’t want anything and when she fucked Dylan , she stood up from her bed , she went to the LR and she initiated EVERYTHING .. Pff , you are the biggest man hater in this forum .. 

• Upvote 1

why?, isn't sex what the viewers want?

Your mind is in total mess , you have no idea what people watch , what they want to watch and even more , the quality of what they want to watch … You are dangerous .. 

• Upvote 1

I don't know yet, she sank pretty low by allowing Dylan

Allowing Dylan ??? WAKE UP , SHE WENT TO HIM when he had CLEARLY decided that Ulyana didn’t want more .. when he believed that he should just chill on the couch and when he started checking his mobile , Ulyana appear and started blowjobbing him . Not only you format ideas here but you also spread lies secure that guy was a SEX MACHINE fucking one gorgeous woman after the other in just 5 months .. there is jealousy in the world but yours has gone in another level . 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

did dylan actually get to fuck her?

Dylan managed to penetrate her but not for much time , she wanted more oral ..Ulyana’s mind was “ divided “ let’s say back then , her woman needs were “ calling “ for sex and a part of her mind was thinking the guy she ultimately abandoned initially RLC before her recent return . 

5 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Wolf just pulled out a small packet from his pouch and gave Rachel and Shantai something that they put in their mouths.  I'm sure just breath mints....

White pills ..... could be Allergy medication ...... the girls have been wiping their noses sense partying at B2. 😉 

• Haha 1