B7 - General Topic 2023 #27 (September / October)

Harley has been fucking “ The Child “ when he was just a simple guest in the “ retired “ ( ? ) B6 apartment and when Harley was sleeping with a mouse moving around her sleeping couch. Ulyana as has been seen and her are very close and obviously she knows Harley and “ The Child’s “ adventures . Even last night , when he saw that Harley was getting really drunk , he was giving her tease kisses just because he believed he might get some when the night is over .. What happened ? He made a move to her friend even when this “ Child “ has no behavior on how to be next to women , he thinks he can fuck them all and THE TRUTH is that NOONE is giving anything to him , Ashley , Sara ( she allowed him to lick her and since then not even sitting next to him ) , this “ Child “ - LET’S REPEAT - is by far the worst ever male tenant appearing … As was said , it will come the time that Dylan will be brought up in talks … Dylan would have someone sleeping next to him now ,l don’t know if he would be fucking her but he would have a girl next to him and not when sweet little Ulyana searched shelter in his room ( due to being related to Harley I guess ) and the “ Child “ made the stupid move .. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Apart from the knob jockey getting his head in the way, It was a nice kiss

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I'm going to add ..... it is apparent, that the B7 tenants have figured out how to fuck-up the camera images with the lighting.   

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh my God this guy should be kicked out today, he just came back and now he's coming back for a third and fourth time, and he's practically wanting to pick her up and take her to his bed, what is going on in this crazy perverted place

Lactose had an opportunity to be a "nice guy" tonight. Offer his bed to Ulyana and Fiora ...... Lactose sleeps on the couch. But no ..... he just confirms his standing as ....  LaCreepy!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

We all know that Ulyana always remember such events and hardly let it go, she won't forget that she had to sleep on sofa because Lacrim instead of giving her a bed just to sleep in wanted his creepiness to overflow. Hope Ulyana from now on doesn't let that idiot anywhere near her

Not to mention she came to B7 and left her apartment like Nadia and Esmi because the gang of B4 and B7 wanted it so

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Sappiamo tutti che Ulyana ricorda sempre questi eventi e difficilmente li lascia andare, non dimenticherà che ha dovuto dormire sul divano perché Lacrim invece di darle un letto solo per dormire voleva che la sua inquietudine traboccasse. Spero che Ulyana d'ora in poi non permetta a quell'idiota di avvicinarsi a lei

Per non parlare del fatto che è venuta al B7 e ha lasciato il suo appartamento come Nadia ed Esmi perché così voleva la banda di B4 e B7

Noldus ha dato gia’ la sua profezia, quindi accadra’

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm sorry but Lacrim shows how low Harley's standards are.

I don't think she realized at the time what he is like. We get a much closer picture of the people, when we follow them 24/7, than when she met him (I hope)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1